SunaKage

-people find out they're dating
Requested by SlvtyHoe
)sorry this is short and took a while, hope you like it anyway)

A training camp is being held between Karasuno and Inarizaki.

After practicing all morning, both teams finally get to have their downtime.

Currently, Tobio and Rintarō can be seen lounging on top of each other, Suna scrolling in his phone while Kageyama is staring up at the ceiling.

The door burst open, they don't even look to see who it is.

"Kageyama!" Hinata yells, making both of them jump. "What the fuck is wrong with you? What do you want?" He asks.

Yamaguchi, Yachi and Atsumu are with him, looking at both boys, trying to decipher on what's going on.

"What do you want?" Kageyama repeats, looking at him with a bored expression. Suna goes back to his phone, tired and wanting some quiet time.

"Could ask you the same thing." Yamaguchi says, intrigued. "Hm? What do you mean?"
"You and Suna?" Atsumu asks.

"He's my boyfriend you intolerant shit." Rintarō says, which gets them a collective 'oh'.

"Kageyama why didn't you tell me?" Hinata whines with a frown. "Why?"
"Because we're friends and I wanna know when you're dating someone."
"Really? Why? My love life doesn't have anything to do with you though?" Tobio says back, confused.

"Because you're my friend and I'd like to know." Hinata insists. "Alright, fine Jesus Christ. Alright, fine, Rin these are my teammates, teammates, my boyfriend Rin. You happy?" He asks sarcastically.

"Yes, thank you." Hinata answers with a huff. "Anything else?"
"I brought uno cards, we wanted to see if you wanted to play?" Yachi speaks up.

"No thanks I'm good."
"But-"
"I'm tired and want to be alone."
"You're not alone though?" Atsumu says, glancing at Suna. "I want to have quiet time with someone, bye weirdos and Yachi."