#51 NariKage

~ Narita gets self conscious ~

Narita has been having a pretty good day, if you asked him that was until he saw a girl talking to his boyfriend by the vending machine anyway.

He frowned and slowed his walking. He watched Tobio give something back to her. Trying not to cry, she walked away.

"Hi!" Kageyama greets excitedly, passing him a drink from the vending machine. Narita forces himself to smile, "Oh thanks." He says in a forced polite tone.

He knew this would happen. He knows Tobio's good looking, even before they started dating a couple people have confessed to him, so it should be no different now, but that doesn't mean it won't get to him.

Narita is no longer having a good day. He kept on thinking about it, over and over. It had thrown him off, he couldn't concentrate on either schoolwork or volleyball practice.

Knowing that something is wrong, Kageyama walked over to his house and knocked on the door. Narita opened it, suddenly feeling ashamed of himself as Tobio stands there with a frown.

He lets him in.

"Are you okay?" Kageyama asks, sitting on his bed. "Why are we dating?" Narita throws himself on his lap, head resting on Tobios thighs. "What do you mean?"
"Yiu have so many options, why me?"
"Where is this coming from?"
"Please just answer the question."

Tobio places a hand on his chest, the other one he holds. "I don't really have a proper reason. I like you. You're nice to me."
"Yeah, but you could pick anyone, yet you chose me, I don't get it. I'm not particularly interesting, so I don't get why you-" Tobio stopped his negative self-talk with a kiss.

"Do you like it when I do that?"
"What, kissing me? Yes of course I do."
"So, what's the problem exactly?"
"I don't understand why you wanna date me. You're gorgeous, you could pick anyone." He says, starting to get irritated. "Yes, but I don't want anyone, I want you. I like you. You're smart, funny, good looking, responsible, trustworthy and gentle." He lists off. "I like you for-" He stops himself mid-sentence, "You saw me with that girl, didn't you?" He realises.

"Yeah." He sighs out. Kageyama kisses him again. "Don't put yourself down. I don't like it when you do. You're enough for me, just try to remember that."