#31 SunaKage

So, I've read several fics like this, and got an idea
~Tobio gets the munchies and Suna watches him pour the worlds slowest cereal.

Tobio, having gotten the munchies, quietly walked out of his room. It's dark, Rintarō's probably sleeping, so he tiptoed into the kitchen.

Slowly making himself a bowl of cereal so he wouldn't make any noise.

Hearing a noise coming from the couch, he turns around. Where he finds his boyfriend, having a hard time keeping his laughter in, phone in his right hand.

Tobio, just looks lost and confused, wanting an explanation.

"Babe, what are you doing?" Suna asks. "Me? I got the munchies so I wanted food." he chuckles at him.

"And why are you pouring the worlds slowest bowl of cereal?"

"Because I thought you were sleeping?" Suna shakes his head, the phone is still in his hand.

"Tobio it'sonly 7pm."

"I-don't get it? Stop laughing at me!" He says, running a hand through his hair, trying to understand what's going on.

"Your wearing sunglasses." He points out for him, which turns out to be true.

"Aw you big baby." Rintarō coos, seeing the pour form on Tobio's face. "Grab your cereal and come over here." Kageyama notices him put his phone away.

Grabbing his cereal, he slowly walks over to him, leaning against him as he quietly ate. Still not entirely sure on what's going on around him. Not that it mattered.

Curling up against his boyfriend, who's drawing circles against his skin and watching some random movie, is enough.

Rintarō plants a kiss on the back of Tobio's neck, who gives him a kiss on the cheek in return.