#19 YachiKage

~hi quick note here. I thought I'd be gone longer (previous chapter) but no, so yeah, my bad.

Kageyama walks into the lounge room after having a shower, after a particularly hard afternoon at practice.

He sighs and sits down-or rather flops down-next to Yachi who had already picked a movie and was waiting for him to get out.

She presses play and they sit there in comfortable silence as they watch.

Well it's not very silent considering the fact that they (mainly Kageyama) is commenting on the movie the whole time, along with sighing disappointingly at the characters and yelling at the stupid decisions they're making, as if they can actually hear him. Yachi only laughs at what he says.

He turns to her about to say something, when he notices the hoodie she's wearing. It's his, he recognises. One of his more fitting ones.

"Is that my hoodie?" He asks, already knowing the answer. She feels herself going red in the face. "Uh-um yes?" She nervously answers, making it sound like a question.

"It looks good on you," he compliments, gently laying his head on her shoulder. She feels herself going even more red, but she smiles and tilts her head back slightly, resting against his.