#20 KinKuniKage

Prompt-fixing fights & tension
Requested by: @sooyaaaa17

It was safe to say (and obvious) that both Kunimi and Kindaichi were in a pissy mood, surprisingly, however, Kageyama was not.

He barely noticed the fact that they were annoyed, it's not like they were outwardly annoyed or anything.

Just little here and there things, for instance closing doors and cupboards a little too hard, or using a tone a little harsher than usual.

"Hey can you get my phone from the kitchen please?" Tobio politely asks to either of his boyfriends, who are all lounging in his bedroom while Kageyama is finishing up on some homework.

Although it probably wasn't the best idea, considering Kindaichi and Kunimi's moods but oh well.

Kindaichi just sighs, getting up and off the bed, coming back several seconds later with Kageyama's phone. Putting it down on his desk a little harder then someone normally would.

"Here you go King," Kindaichi says, putting emphasis on the nickname.

Kageyama turns the chair around and looks up at him, confused. "Is something wrong?"

Kunimi rolls his eyes at him, something Tobio noticed.

"Did I do something wrong?" He asks, looking at them as they're sitting on the bed, glaring back at him.

"Oh! Did I do something wrong, king?" Kunimi mocks.

Kageyama's eyes go wide for a second, finally understanding why they're angry. But his wide blue eyes go narrow, getting a little annoyed himself.

"Excuse me?"
"You heard me," Kunimi challenges.

Kageyama feels his blood boil but he holds his composure, taking a deep breath in and letting it out, giving a small, fake, smile.

"Alright fine. You wanna play that game? I'll play that game," He said, eyes still narrowed and glaring.

"I was a kid who was grieving and didn't know how to fucking let out emotions in a healthy way. I lost the only person who ever really cared about me. I do, in fact, regret my actions from the past and have since learned my lesson. We both forgave each other for acting like total dicks," he said in a cold tone.

"So I suggest you two cut this shit out before you regret it," Kageyama says, leaning forward and getting off the chair.

Kunimi and Kindaichi knew he was right about everything he had just said, there was no real reason to their annoyance, they just pissed and wanted to see how Kageyama would react, and now know that they're in deep shit.

Kindaichi swallows as Tobio made his way over to them, quickly straddling Kunimi's waist as he gently but firmly, has a hand around Kindaichi's throat, looking down at both of them.

"You're both pathetic," he says in that same cold tone he had just used moments ago.