Chapter 63

🥀

Hazel silently laid there waiting for him to say something because she wanted to know what he had to say now. Is he here to mock her that she tried to take her own life in front of him? Or is he here again for his stupid reckless revenge which she still doesn't know about properly? Why she hs to suffer all the time?

On the one hand there was her husband and one the other there was his enemy and they both were trying to tame her, her dignity and her virtue who didn't even have to do anything with all this. When she felt him awfully silent and only his breathing could be heard in her ears and his warm breath could be feel at her cheeks. She decided to break the silence.

"Why did you save me?" she asked in her almost inaudible voice when she registered that she was alive and in witch Wen's cottage. It was pretty obvious for her that who had taken her here with him.

"You can't die this much easily, Sugar. You have to fight for your justice and make your life work." Daxon said caressing her cheek softly with so much emotions swirling in his eyes.

Love, hurt, guilt, care and most importantly determination of making her to get justice anyhow. He looked at witch Wen turning his face around. She silently encouraged him to make Hazel understand that she can't waste her life like this just because she had suffered a lot. She had to fight back for her self respect, dignity and virtue. She can't let that Alexander win like this.

Hearing him Hazel felt a lump in her throat and fresh tears burnt her eyes. She didn't know why his words were hurting her in the way they shouldn't. She didn't know why he still affects her knowing that he was just using her and maybe his confession of loving her was also fake to make her stay and use her more against Alexander and maybe his purpose of saving her is also this, to make her a pawn in his revenge game?

"I don't want to fight w-with anyone. I c-can't. How can I alone f-fight against him?" she asked in her stuttering voice while her eyes were directed to the wooden ceiling above her.

Daxon cupped her both cheeks and made her look at him. As soon as her grey eyes met with his pitch black one a sudden rush of relieve ran into his body. He started rubbing his thumb pad at her cheeks softl which made more tears to roll down her eyes.

"You are not alone in it, Sugar. Not anymore. I'm here with you and always will be. I know I have done some mistakes but I promise to never repeat them again." he said genuinely that Hazel almost believed him but then she shook her head trying to remind herself that she shouldn't come into his words.

"N-No you promised me before too and what did you do? You l-left me at my worst and I went through something w-which I never wish anyone go through. Even my enemy." she said in her loud voice and rage lacing her voice. She started pushing Daxon away from him and he let her do it helplessly.

Storm on the other hand was too guilty to even face his mate. He should have believed her so nothing like this would be happening today.

"I know, Sugar. I know. If you are thinking I'm doing all this to come back in your life or take my revenge from Alexander then I promise you. Once you will get your revenge on Alexander, I will never show you my face again but please don't give up like this, Sugar." he said forcefully taking her in his arms and then she broke down.

She started wailing her heart out in his arms. She just needed that comfort at that time which Daxon provided her and it really got her.

"I-I'm so scared, scared that he will again do all that again to me." she cried out in fear and agony.

"No Sugar not anymore. I won't let him this time. You have to be strong this time and you will be the one who will show him his place. You have to work on yourself Sugar and I will help you in it." Daxon said trying to make her understand because first he had to make her mentally strong.

"Why do you want t-to help me now?" Hazel asked him in her painful voice.

"Because it is not my revenge anymore. It is yours revenge now which you have to take for your own self, for you own dignity which that bastardization snatched. So, no one can do the same to you or any other woman. You have to set an example for every woman out there who is also suffering like you." Daxon said in his stern voice and his pitch black eyes held so much determination in them.

"How can I go against my o-own husband?" she asked with a frown on her face which made Daxon to ball his fists in anger.

"He was never your husband because you were never married to him." Daxon let out not meeting her gaze. Her eyes widened and she sat up at her place wanting to yell at him so loudly for talking nonsense.

"What are you even saying?!" she yelled at him because she felt something inside her broke.

Even if Alexander didn't treat her well but feeling of being a wife specially when she was trying hard to be an ideal wife was snatched away from her because now she get to know that for whom she was trying to change herself, killing her desires, hobbies and everything he was not even her husband. What kind of life she was living which starts with lies and ends with more lies?

"I'm telling the truth, Sugar. I know you won't believe me after whatever I have done to you but you can ask Wen. She is a mother figure to you and can't lie to you. You can ask her the truth." Daxon said she has trust issues with him.

Hazel trailed her grey orbs to Wen and she understood that now she had to told her the truth completely. Wen walked near Hazel and scooting her in her wrinkled arms she made Hazel's head to lay at her shoulder while Daxon was sitting on the floor in front of them looking at his broken mate.

"I didn't know that you will know the truth someday but I think you deserves to know the truth now." The witch Wen said which made a frown to etch upon Hazel's face.

"You were never Luna Hazel Suarez. Your this identity is a complete lie, made up and forced identity of your which you had to accept when you were not in your right senses." Witch Wen started and it was already a hard blow to Hazel because first she got to know that the man who he was living these years of her life is not her husband.

Then she got to know that the identity with which she was living was also not hers. She is not the Luna Hazel Suarez by which she herself and all the world identifies her. Then who is she? From where she has came from? What is her past and what will be her future? This type of questions started running inside her mind and her head pained at these thoughts. She hissed loudly making Daxon concern for few but witch Wen showed him her palm.

"Let her be. It will scare her or maybe traumatize her but she has to know who she really is even if she can't get back identity. Today let me tell her everything from the starting and solve every confusion of her. So she will decide herself what she has to do with her life." Wen told Daxon to which he nodded but deep down he knew that if Wen will told her the truth it will open his old deep wounds of their memories but he had to do for his mate because her suffering is much more than his suffering.

"W-W-What are you talking about? Who am I if not Hazel? Whose mate I'm if not Alexander's? What is my real identity and why I d-don't know myself?" Hazel bombarded them with questions and looked at both of them horrified because till now everything is a lie for her until witch Wen clears who she is and what is her motive of living this life.

Where she had no one whom she could call as hers or trust. Everyone seemed a liar to her that time and all her efforts, emotions, time and sufferings went down in vain if us not even the Luna Hazel Suarez for which she was doing all this. For which she was trying to make herself better or more best. Everything was a lie in her life.

***************************

What should I even say you people don't vote properly let alone comment but still...🤧

Vote. Comment. Follow.
& take care🖤