Chapter 51

🥀

🔞Mature Content Ahead🔞

She tightened her arms around him while scratching his bare back brutally, leaving a bloody trail behind her scratches on his back as he started thrusting inside her a little roughly.

"Aah..." she moaned and dug her teeth on his shoulder, telling him how brutally he was being with her, even after knowing all these things were pain for her and her body.

He pulled in and out of her aggressively, making her whole body shake in pain but at the same time, the pleasure was there too. He had pushed her to the edge where she lost senses to differentiate between what was hurting her and what was healing her.

Continuing to devour her like a sadist which he exactly was, he groaned in bliss when she clenched herself around him again, turning him more rigid and swollen inside her. She felt him stretching her snatched walls more wide if possible. It winched her terribly until she found him laying her down on the bed again.

He tossed her and made her lay on her side and joined her behind on the bed. Holding her one leg, he parted them wide and she felt him guiding his swollen manhood deeper inside her core from behind. She nibbled on her lower lip in order to hold back a scream.

She placed her head on his arm and closed her eyes as this time she felt her pleasure intensified in this position of their bodies. She buried her face in his arm and let him have his ways with her because now at this point, even if he would kill her, she was willingly going to surrender her life to him as now he has started possessing her soul and her heart.

"Aah...please..." she cried out, feeling him hitting her on a certain spot which shuddered her whole body in bliss. Her back was pressed rigidly against his. His one hand came to her front where he grabbed her breasts and started doing his ministration on them, adding more to her ecstasy.

She rubbed her face against his muscular arm as he accelerated his pace and thrusted inside her like a beasty predator. She heard him groaning in her ear in pleasure, which soothed her heart that the pain of her cheating on Alexander completely faded. In fact, it broke the very second, he removed all the barriers between their bodies and claimed her as his completely.

Too lost to even recover from these feelings he was giving her, she just continued to moan, sometimes loudly and sometimes gently until she felt him snuggling his face into the crook of her neck. He wiped his tongue on her marking spot where already a moon was present, he started sucking it fervently. Adrenaline rushed through each and every vein of her body until she felt his sharp canines grazing against her marking spot.

He exactly bite her above her moon mark but she couldn't see it but he could and he did. He saw the moon mark glowing after he bite on it because it was his mark which he has given her before their marriage only. Now he knows that she is none other than his Celine and Storm's mate Fiona.

She was unaware of the glowing moon on her neck. He took his face out of the crook of her neck and found her pressing her lips against his mouth and started kissing him deep yet passionately. He immediately melted in her warmth.

Turning her around fully, he wrapped her leg around his waist and embraced her possessively in his arms. She clutched his shoulders tightly when she felt him again entering inside her now overly sensitive folds and now she felt no pain, except that mind numbing pleasure he was giving her.

Hugging each their tightly, they both pushed their bodies on the edges of their bliss. Nothing had ever felt so beautiful. Nothing had ever made them feel so alluring until now, they both were feeling each other with no barriers, limits or shields.

Their mouths were hungrily feed onto each other whereas down there, they both were wrecking all kinds of shame, sanity and senses between them.

The erotic sound of their skin slapping against each other and their heavy breathings and groans were reverberating in the gloomy silence inside that chamber. Nothing could be heard or felt, except those two bodies turning into one soul.

She squeezed herself around him as she felt like losing herself completely which made him give her one last hard and vigorously deep push and it made both of their bodies break down into each other's arms.

His body dropped on her. Their foreheads were pressed against each other and by caging each other tightly in their arms, they both heard each other's fast heartbeats and breathings while feeling the warmth of their ecstasies colliding together as their bodies were still fully attached.

She slowly opened her eyes and caught those black eyes gazing at her intensely. Their humans had again taken control over their minds and it turned her helplessly vulnerable because now she didn't even know how she was going to part him away from her ever after this. A lone tear escaped from her brown eyes.

"Please trust me." were the last words escaped her mouth before her eyes turned back to their pale grey color.

Daxon placed his lips on that lone tear and consumed it like he was thirsty for so long and wanted to quench his thirst with this lone tear only.

He don't trust her anymore, she betrayed him. How can she marry another man when he was her groom? The love of her life? If she was in any problem she could come to him he would have helped her and saved her from Alexander. But no she chose to hide herself behind that veil for a long time and now asking him to trust her.

"I don't fucking trust you." he said with his clenched jaw and grabbed her hands pinning them above her head. He smashed his mouth against hers and lacing his fingers with hers tightly.

Hazel slowly closed her eyes when she felt him again started moving inside her and now it was those broken souls which were named as Daxon and Hazel.

"D...Daxon..." she moaned his name against his mouth, feeling him ruining her so beautifully. The sunshine gleamed above on those intertwining bodies through the window. This was really going to change every single thing between them and the only thing Hazel didn't know was that change was going to be worse for her.

*****************************

What do you think will happen now?🙂

Vote. Comment. Follow.
& take care🖤