Chapter 44

🥀

Hazel and Daxon reached the castle after the long tiring day. It was night and she was not able to keep her eyes open. Her grey eyes were barely open under that veil. She knew it should be him who should be tired because he literally ran and crossed the jungle with her sitting on his back and take her to the other side of the country but she was tired and being a nuisance for him.

Daxon was walking with her to the chamber making sure she reach safely to her chamber. He knew she must be exhausted of crying and this made her drained out of energy. When Hazel reached in her room she sat on the bed and Daxon stood infront of her. It was not awkward anymore for her that Daxon comes in her chamber it's became like a habit of his to enter her chamber whenever he wants and now she has also accepted it.

"Y-you must me tired?" Hazel asked him in concern making him smile at her.

"You must be tired too being Alexander's prized possession?" he said while looking at her veil in a different way. Hazel turned stunned at his blunt words and found something unusual in his voice so she met his gaze. The dangerous smile on his face tell her something which she didn't understood.

"I-Im not. I'm just used to it now and without the protocol I don't feel m-myself." Hazel explained him while stealing his gaze away from him.

"The protocol which Alexander provided you?" he mocked her.

"You are beautiful Sugar. You need a lot of things in your life. You should crave for a lot of things too." Daxon said referring to her needs which every woman has.

Hazel started playing with the ring in her finger, she is Alexander's pride but she remember Daxon's touch make her feel heaven. She was ashamed of herself finding any other man's touch heavenly on herself. The heaven she was missing out.

When she moved her gaze up she saw Daxon kneeling infront of her legs. He matched her gaze and held her arms softly rubbing them gently.

"Just like I crave you." he whispered slowly making her breathe to turn uneven. Hazel pushed his hands away.

"Well y-you shouldn't. You shouldn't c-crave me. You shouldn't even t-touch me. It's wrong. All t-the things happening between us i-is wrong. Your t-touch makes me feel-fell l-like-" hazel clipped her mouth shut in between of her sentence.

She knew how irrational she was talking now. She is someone's wife. But she is also a woman with needs.

"My touch make you feel? Good." Daxon stated the truth making her close her eyes at the bitter truth. She don't want to accept that his touch gives her a sense of protection and calmness and she don't feel any pain and burning like she feels when Alexander touches her.

After few moments of remaining quite she refused his statement. "No."

"Really?" Daxon took it as a challenge. He stood up and pinned her on the bed with her wrists in his one hand.

"Now?" he asked her huskily in his seductive voice. His voice fell few octaves down.

He raised his hand and gently glided his two fingers on her arm painfully slow. "Tell me it didn't make you feel good." he demanded while staring deadly in her eyes making her gulp.

"I-It didn't." she lied and licked her lips in nervousness. "Please go from here." she pleaded to him but it came out as a whimper.

"You are such a fibber." he chuckled and ducked his head down and places a chasity kiss on her neck making her breathe hitch.

"I-I'm asking y-you to go away from here." Hazel tried to sound like stern but didn't seem like when she was being a mess under him.

Daxon knew he had already did his work if igniting a fire of desire and lust inside her with his sensual touches and he knew she craves for his touches a lot but ashamed of telling it aloud. Daxon stood straight creating some distance between them making her to hurriedly sat up on the bed.