Chapter 41

🥀

Storm was enjoying every bit of it. Every moment he is been spending with his mate. The soft and tender touch of his mate made him realize that how much he was needing her and tender she is being with him despite being scared of him earlier and if now she has accepted his this form then he will try to come often to spend time with her like Daxon does but the difference will be he will treat her like his queen, like Daxon always making wicked conspiracies in his mind for her.

"Do you like it?" suddenly Hazel's sweet voice interrupted his chain of thoughts.

Storm looked at her with his loving eyes and nodded his big head on her lap making her feel tickle due to his big furs. Hazel giggled like a girl making Storm to grin internally at his mate's goofy nature. He did the same action for few times making her giggle out loudly. The sight was to see. A big alpha wolf behaving like a little puppy and playing with the woman, the woman who is his mate.

Suddenly Daxon shouted from the back of his mind. He had enough of Storm. He was ruining his cold demeanor and reputation infront of Hazel and he didn't wanted to come out soft infront of her that's why he never let Storm come out infront of her. But today when he is out he is behaving like a lovesick puppy.

Daxon shouted at him to do for what purpose he let him come out. They have to show Alexander's truth to her. For Daxon he wanted to show Alexander's truth to her, so that she could fell in his trap by trusting him but Storm wanted her to see the truth so she could take decision of coming out from this toxic marriage of hers.

With a heavy heart Storm stood up making her confused. She looked at him with her raised head because she was sitting on the ground while he was standing at his full height. If Hazel would be a wolf, then she could understand what Storm wanted to say to get through mind reading but since she is a normal human and didn't even mated with him yet, she can't understand what Storm is saying.

Hazel stood up from the grass and dusted her gown. A frown was settled on her face making Storm sad that she is not happy that he stood up and ended their moment but little did she knew that he is literally hurted because of the playful moment ended with his mate.

"Don't you want to play anymore?" Hazel asked her with a heavy voice like she will cry if he will deny to play with her.

Storm noticed the heaviness in her voice. He started walking and jumping in the garden making her confused. He was acting like he was running and avoiding the hurdles. First Hazel was confused but when she looked at him carefully she realised he is imitating the run he was going to do in the forest. Storm came near her and ushered to somewhere making her more confused nonetheless she started walking with him.

He stopped her beside a huge rock and high from the ground and he sat down on the ground beside the rock and then it clicked Hazel's mind. He wanted her to sit on him. She looked at him with concern eyes.

"Will you be able to carry me?" Hazel asked him concerned making Storm to snicker internally that she thinks her dainty and petite figure will be heavy for his giant self.

Storm nodded like a proud baby making her chuckle at him. She ruffled the hair on his forehead and pecked there making his eyes to soften and he almost averted his gaze away from her like a shy baby. Hazel's eyes widened at his behavior. Is this giant beast like wolf really shy of a little pack. She looked at him amiably and walked away from him.

She climbed on that high rock carefully but Storm didn't wanted her to get hurt so he placed his furry tail on the ground. If by chance she will fell on the ground then she will fell on his furry tail but she successfully climbed the rock and stood on it. She jumped on his back and carefully sat on it trying not to tug on his hairs or hurt him. She caressed his back indicating that she is sat on his properly. Getting the indication he stood on his full height making her grey eyes widened.