Chapter 33

🥀

The odd sensation and a feeling of desire, lust and tension was the atmosphere of the room now. The tension between both of them could be clearly seen from a far distance. If there would be not any boumdations then the not so innocent things would have happened between the two bodies standing closer to each other.

Storm was so impatient but still he had to keep control on himself. He didn't wanted her to anything just in the flow of moment which she will regret later and then he will hate it. But he can smell the arousal of his mate which was pooling in her abdomen because of desire. He growled inside helplessness making Daxon's chest rumbled. Daxon also knew that she is aroused and just a little touch of his can make her loose all of her senses.

She will give herself to him if he will let alone touch her because he will lit the fire in her which is started from his sensual actions. But he didn't wanted to do this, this early. He wants he to beg to him to take her. He wants her to ask on her own to make her his and then he will be more satisfied.

Giving Hazel's neck a peck he backed away from her making her feel cold because he retracted the heat of his body away from her. Hazel almost whined making him stunned at her reaction. Did she didn't liked when he got away from her? Hazel realized what she was about to do, so she cleared her throat softly wanting the awkwardness between them to go away.

What was she even thinking to do? She is surely loosing her mind day by day. Daxon's adams apple bobed up and down feeling desire and lust towards her. He collected all the calmness in his body so he would not jump on her and tear down her clothes devouring her with his hot tongue and taste her sweetness.

He averted his gaze to the front looking at glass jars and the fireflies twinkling inside them. The emotions which were in his eyes few minutes ago were gone and now there was only darkness and coldness. How come he forgot that what he was trying to do will make his betray his mate, Celine.

He can't go around and sleep with anyone for some god damn revenge. How can he be disloyal to soul of his mate? He didn't even knew what Celine's soul was thinking about him if she is watching him from above there because she always taught him that no matter what never try to hurt someone innocent because there is never any fault of theirs.

And what he is doing now? Using someone innocent to fulfill his revenge and using his wicked and evil plan on that innocent person, Hazel. But what could he do? He is selfish, selfish about his mate if someone has snatched her from him then he will also snatch their mate from him. He blurred all the lines between right and wrong.

Daxon pushed his thoughts away and gazed at Hazel who was still back facing him. "Celine a beautiful, charming and ethereal woman." he said dreamily making Hazel's head to snap at him and she looked at him confusingly.

"Kind, innocent, loving and and some times naughty that was the definition of her character." he said chuckling a little making Hazel's eyes widened watching him chuckling like a love sick lover besides she has always seen his cold and a man of few words.

"She always cared for everyone in this whole world except for her. She never tried to hurt a living entity even by mistake. That's what made her an angel, my angel." Daxon said smiling softly remembering Celine. Hazel was also listening to him very carefully because it is the first time she saw him carefree and talking openly.

"She was an epitome of peace and beauty, so beautiful. Her honey brown eyes were two sparkling balls always shining in happiness and love. She was the only reason of my living and breathing." he said and sighed softly making Hazel to come closer to him and she held his hands in her consoling him. Daxon again felt an odd emotion when she touched him but still he continued to tell her everything in his mind today.

"I was a cold and ruthless bastard before I met her. Who was careless, selfish and insensitive but when she entered in my life she my whole life turned upside down." he said shaking his head slowly.

"When I first met her at the different pack where I was invited for some official work, I got lost in her immense beauty. She was so beautiful to be true. Her honey brown eyes were soft yet challenging. She was a very brave and confidential woman." Daxon explained her and Hazel realized she is complete opposite of hers.

She is neither confident nor brave but a scared and pathetic woman who is living on his husband's mercy. Her pale grey eyes held nothing but fear in them. She internally scoffed at her pathetic self and again raised her gaze at him.

"In our first interaction I didn't liked her a bit even after her being so beautiful. She was so annoying and was snapping at me again and again like I was enemy of hers." he told to her making Hazel to be more curious.

"But when I noticed her carefully and started spending time with her then I got to know real her. Behind her annoying self there was a very understanding one also. She had every qualities in her making her a perfect person on this whole planet." he keep telling her dreamily making Hazel to hear him silently.

"She started liking me but I was so insensitive to think about all that. When she proposed me I rejected her thinking she will give up on me but she didn't she keep trying and trying and trying again and again." Daxon chuckled remembering the whole scenario of that time.

"I decided to give her a chance and the proximity between us increased. She came so close to me and I always felt different sensations and odd emotion while being near her." Daxon said and moved his gaze to Hazel who was looking at their clasped hands he wanted to add 'just like I feel with you' to his sentence but restrained himself.

"One day we were wandering in the forest exploring it and then someone attacked her making her injured badly. She was crying in pain but I was one who was feeling her pain and my chest hurted. I felt like my whole body was on fire and I will die of the pain. Thar bone breaking pain was the thing which made me realized that she was my mate." Daxon said remembering that painful moment.

Even after being so much powerful and string he felt like he couldn't bear that pain and will die soon.

"Then w-what happened to her?" Hazel asked him curiously while her hold on his hands tightened making him understood that she is so curious to know and hearing his each word carefully.

"Despite of being in so much pain I took her to the nearby healer and got her treated. After few weeks she got better and that time I understood that I also love her after seeing her in so much pain. And the months passed by our love became stronger and stronger." Daxon said to her. Hazel gave him a little smile but deep down she felt sad and didn't knew why.

"In that months of us being together she changed me alot. She taught me many good things, she taught me how to love, how to care and how to respect your loved ones. I was wrapped around her fingers and would have died on her single statement. Then we decided to get married." Daxon said and his voice turned cold and fell few octaves down. Hazel looked at him confusingly at his changed behaviour.

"I was so happy and was feeling out of the world on our wedding day. But suddenly the old rival of our pack attacked on us. There were so many wars happened between the packs from thousand years. And is still continuing until one will accept their defeat. In that attack I hit so inludged in saving my pack members and forgot about my own mate, Celine. The cowards killed her and hidded her body. I tried to find her a lot but was failed everytime anf still I didn't found her." Daxon said clenching his jaw tightly his veins popped out of his temple and neck making Hazel scared.

She clutched his hands tightly and started rubbing circles on the back of his big palms on circular motion diverting his attention on her. Daxon snapped his cold and dark gaze to her looking at her blankly but Hazel was so scared to look at him and was trying to calm him down by comforting her with her actions.

****************************

There will be more moments of Daxon with Celine💞

Vote. Comment. Follow.
& take care🖤