Chapter 45

🥀

The brown eyed woman was snickering and trying to hide behind the tree in the garden of their castle. Her feet were covered in mud and her gown was also became a little dirty because of the mud in her way. She was running and hiding here and there in the whole castle so that the certain black eyed person can't see her.

She felt a dark presence covering the whole garden and she understood that there person she was hiding from is already here. She placed both of her plams on her mouth to calm down her uneven breathing due to running everywhere in the castle.

"Celine I know you are here!" the person announced making her giggle beneath her palm and she kept hidden behind the tree.

"I giving you a last warning come out or you won't able to handle the consequences." the person warned her but she scoffed and rolled her eyes.

'Like I'm scared of you!' she thought in her mind.

Suddenly a hit breathe fanned against her neck making her frozen at her place. Her brown eyed widened in shock and she didn't make any movement. The person behind her smirked evilly and encircled his muscular arms around her waist.

"What happened my love? Shocked are we?" the person rasped in her ear huskily making a shiver ran done her spine He nestled hid face in the crook of her neck.

"How?" was the only word she was able to utter at that time. The person again smirked against her neck.

"You shouldn't think this much loudly in your mind." the person said and grinned at her making realization hit her.

She pouted cutely and turned around to face him. "That's not fair Daxon this is not the right thing to do." she said whining like a kid making him look at we amusingly.

"Not my fault when you think this much loudly." he shrugged stating the obvious.

But suddenly the playfulness from his face gone and replaced by a blank expression.

"Now tell me who did this?" he said showing her his painted arms.

Celine saw that and tried to control her laugh watching his painted arms which she she did when was sleeping peacefully. In evening when he was sleeping in their room she sneaked in there quietly like a thief and when she saw him sleeping peacefully she decided to do something which will annoy him later.

Because she Celine and she can't let Daxon live peacefully. She always does things which annoys him and he always makes his infamous grumpy face like an old man. He sometimes don't even sleep properly in fear of her doing something stupid on him to annoy the shit out of him. She always finds ways to take his grumpy old man out and she loves to do that. Sometimes he wonder that is she is his mate or his daughter.

Celine wander his gaze here and there in the whole room and her gaze fell upon the paints lying there on the floor which he asked some servants to bring from the different state. Daxon loves to do painting and he needs paints for it so he always asks his servants to bring special paints from a different state. The paints he uses in his paintings were specially made from different flowers and they enhance the beauty of his paintings.

Before sleeping he was working on his favourite painting which was of Celine herself but he didn't showed it to her yet because he wanted to surprise her. She many times tried to peek at the painting like the curious kitten that she is but Daxon didn't let her enter inside the room when he was working on the painting.

And this is the best chance to take her revenge on him she knew the paints won't harm him in anyway. So she picked them up from the floor and smiled evilly trying to imitate a witch but failed miserably. He didn't features were no where near like a witch but an angel. She climbed upon the bed and started carving some random patterns on his thick veiny arm.

Daxon shuffled a little in his sleep making her stop dead in her place but when he stilled she continued to get work and after few minutes his arms were covered in random patterns making her giggle. She stood up and placed the paints at their original place and ran away from there.

When Daxon stood up and noticed he arms he shook his head and sighed. What should he do with this woman? She is a grown up woman but still don't act like one but a smile cracked on his lips when he thought about her. Her these antics always made his day. She always does something unique and makes his boring life a happy living life. He muttered incoherent words and grumpily stood up from the bed heading out of his room.

He announced that he is woke up and soon Celine will be get punished for her deeds. She heard him and started hiding from him in the whole castle and finally reached to the garden of the castle. But poor little thing forgot that he can hear her thoughts and read her mind because of their mate connection and she can also do the same but he was cunning and decided to keep his mind blank so she could not know what he is thinking to do.

He can even smell her from miles away and her soft smell was hitting his nose when she was running here and there like a deer hiding from a lion. He caught her hidden behind a tree in the garden and when he saw her shocked face he wanted to laugh out loud at her oblivious face but decided to act like he is still grumpy about her painting his arms.

"Did you liked it?" she asked him again while almost laughing out but seeing his grumpy face she controlled herself.

"Why did you do it?" he asked her crossing his arms above her chest making her smile like a kid showing her pearly white teeth.

"Didn't you liked my art?" she asked him pouting while showing her brown doe eyes making him almost cooed at her.

"Yes I like it and now let me show you my art!" he said playfully making her eyes shone thinking that he is going to show her that painting he is making for almost a month now.

"Yes let's go then." Celine said and held his hand ready to drag him with her but he didn't even budge from his place.

She turned to him with a confused expression making him shrug at her. He understood that she is thinking he will show he the painting he is making for her but it is not complete yet.

"No my love I'm not talking about that art." he clarified her confusion making her brows to crash in confusion.

"Then?" she asked him.

Daxon smirked and came closer to her leaning his face towards her. As soon as she understood what he is talking about her eyes widened but it was late now she was already trapped in his arms. Her back pressed against the tree. Daxon nestled his face in the crook of her neck and pecked there place between her neck and shoulder making her shudder.

He knew it's her sweet spot. He licked that place making her breathe to turn heavy and he knew what effect he has on her. He gave few kitten licks at her sweet spot and and started sucking that place a little harshly making Celine moan.

"Ahh Daxon." she said and clutched his arms in her hold.

But breathed out sharply and again sucked there and at last bit her making her yelp in pain and pleasure. He took his face away from her and looked at the art he just created on her neck. Purple and blue covered mark glistening with his saliva screaming that she belongs to him. He smirked at the mark making Celine to look at him dumbfounded.

He whistled playfully and started walking away from there making her snap out of her dreamland and she gazed at his disappearing figure. She undestood what he just did to her now and she was not able to stop him. He gave her a mark again. This man! She ran towards him to give him a good beating. Daxon felt her running towards him so he also increased his pace almost running away from there.

He knew she always asks him to not give her a mark until their marriage because her friends always teases her of the marks here and there. It's not like they didn't do anything till now but she asks him to sit give him marks yet but Daxon always did it to annoy her.

The whole castle was echoing with the sounds of Daxon's laughing and Celine's yelling at him. She was scolding him for then mark he gave to her and he was laughing more and more annoying her. Everyone present in the castle was watching the scene amusingly and they were content that their Alpha and Luna were happy.

*****************************

Celine and Daxon Uwu...😘

Vote. Comment. Follow.
& take care🖤