Chapter Title at the end

Start from the beginning

" A few minutes would enough", Poseidon replied and patted her head," Thanks for your help", he said, a smile visible on his face. ' H-He smiled!! It looks so good on him! ', Ereshkigal though blushing and replied," I-It's okay! I am doing this just because you defeated me!", though she instantly regretted on her choice of words,' Is Ishtar's habits rubbing on me?! ', she thought.

" Achoo!", Ishtar sneezed as she looked at the big hole below her," Which idiot is complaining about me?! It must be that, Goldie! Whatever! I guess they have already enacted their plan", she muttered and then quickly dived in while mounted on her Manna, she gulped her saliva as she entered the Underworld being reminded of the horrific experiences she had.

...

Poseidon Pov

I launched myself at Tiamat, now in Underworld with her connection severed with the Chaos Tide, she could no longer birth infinite monsters, nor could regenerate or resurrect infinitely. As long as I manage to kill her this will end her for good. With a bloodthirsty grin on my face, I again coated myself with Water God Battle Aura and my weapon with Anti-Immortality Touki as well as Water God Battle Aura, increasing its Rank from A+ to EX.

" Chione Tyro Demeter! ", I quickly used on of my Trident moves, and then jumping to the sky I dived towards the Underworld, I released a barrage of Trident attacks, the speed of my attacks being faster than thunder itself and simultaneously used penetration, my attacks blew off her horns, and riddled holes in her body, she screamed in pain, swaying her body and shooting off hundreds of beams towards me trying to kill me.

However I quickly dodged them, it barely took any effort for me as the speed of those beams was even slower than thunder. Then I quickly began my next attack," Medusa Alope Demeter! ", my muscles contracted as I used the full potential of my body, at a speed faster than thunder I released a barrage of attacks at Tiamat from every possible direction. Millions of my strikes hitting her body every second with the combined power of my Penetration they easily broke through her defenses.

Once I had stopped, I looked at the sorry state of Tiamat, her horns cracked, her body riddled with countless holes, healing slowly due to the effects of my Anti-Immortality Touki. Suddenly my wives released a combined attacks as well," Rhongomyniad!", "Gae Bolg Alternative!", I heard the voices of Artoria and Scathach, and then looked at them to find them using their Noble Phantasm simultaneously.

However, they used it on Jalter who used her Noble Phantasm," La Grondement Du Haine!! ", Jalter used her Noble Phantasm, Pillar of flames burst out of the ground, the attacks on the Artoria and Scathach were absorbed by her Flag, though as they were attacking with full power, she barely managed to pull it off with wounds appearing on her body.

She quickly reflected the attacks at Tiamat, a Black Pillar of light shot at her, it shredded away the space and had the effect of bestowing the curse of death, it pierced through Tiamat defenses completely annihilating one-thirds of her body. Then with a powerful throw of my trident, I separated her head.

" It's over?", I heard the voice of Ritsuka, it didn't need for me to look to know Ritsuka, Arjuna and Mash were here, alongside Anna, Amara and Merlin. Ignoring them I summoned back my Trident, as Tiamat resurrected, her all wounds healed rapidly as I launched my attack," Medusa Alope Demeter! ", again, with an omni-directional attack I destroyed her body.

This time her aura vanished, I stopped quite drained, though I remained alarmed, as it could be possibly a feint from her and I was right as the next moment she resurrected but this time, my eyes widened as her figure transformed into a size of a human, she had two large horns behind her, her eyes having a red iris, and she had two large claws.