Side-Chapter: Legendary Threesome*R18*

(Author's Note: The time for the anticipated moment hath come, let our cock rise to greatness as we shall see the Legendary threesome with our eyes!)

...

Poseidon Pov

It has become nighttime, we already have feasted upon the dishes I have created. It was essentially a time for our usual lovemaking but this time I wanted it to be spicier, better, and hotter. Something that would arouse the deepest of my desires and what is better than yet to be explored threesome, I asked them for it and they agreed. Now as a result we were in a luxurious room with a king-sized bed naked.

Artoria and Jalter looked at me with blush adorning their beautiful faces, their breathing was becoming rapid as a sign of the arousal they felt as they saw my majestic cock. My reaction was pretty same as I gazed upon their alluring body which never failed to arouse me no matter how many times I have seen them. Jalter took the lead and came near me for a kiss, I grabbed the back of her head lightly and kissed her.

"❤~Slurrrp~❤Chu~❤Slurrrp~❤Chu~❤"

We battled each other with our tongues, tasting each other's saliva. Artoria being too aroused also approached me, She quickly started licking my neck and sucking on the skin, giving my neck small hickeys. My other hand moved to her head and caressed it as she licked my neck, and I kept kissing Jalter dominating her completely in our kiss.

"❤~Slurrrp~❤Rero~❤Slurrrp~❤Rero~❤"

Finally, we broke our kiss, after a few minutes, and as soon as I broke our kiss, Artoria quickly smashed her pink lips against mine, her eyes moist begging for some attention. I obliged and opened my mouth letting her tongue enter inside my mouth, then she started sucking my saliva aggressively, Not to be outdone I battled against her tongue, and forced my tongue inside her mouth, tasting her sweet saliva.

"❤~Slurrrp~❤Slurrp~❤Chu~❤Rero~❤"

Obviously, I didn't forget my Jalter either while having a passionate kiss with Artoria, and caressed her cheek lightly before playing with her alluring lips, and then making her lick my finger, after that I pushed it lightly in her mouth and she took it in, and started sucking them erotically. I continued kissing Artoria for a few more minutes and letting Jalter suck my fingers erotically, before I broke my kiss with Artoria leaving a thin strand of saliva between our tongues, and took out my finger out of Jalter's mouth which was covered in her saliva.

Then I glanced at the two women in heat and how they glanced at me and my cock with lust. I smirked and said," Suck my cock, at the same time", they shivered hearing that and quickly came forward and approached my cock, Artoria was the one who took the lead this time as she started licking my cock using her tongue, Jalter followed after her and started licking the other side of the tongue as if they have made a active agreement.

"❤~Slurrrp~❤Slurrrp~❤Slurrrp~❤"

On my right was Jalter and on my left was Artoria both of them licking my cock diligently, I moaned in pleasure I was getting from my cock being licked by their hungry tongues, I patted both of their heads, and then they glanced at each other and nodded. Artoria took my cock in her mouth and started moving her head to and fro, meanwhile, Jalter started sucking on my balls and licking them with her tongue.

"❤~Slurrrp~❤Slurrp~❤Slurrrrrp~❤"

I moaned and grunted in pleasure from the double service of my cock being sucked and my balls being licked and sucked diligently by the two kneeling women in front of me. They also exchanged their places regularly to make sure to get both the taste of my cock and balls, after a few minutes my cock heated up and started throbbing, I grabbed Artoria's head and thrusted my cock deep down her throat, her eyes widened and I released my load inside her mouth.