The Sixth Singularity, Divine Realm of the Round Table

...

Poseidon Pov

The Sixth Singularity, the Divine Realm of the Round Table: Camelot. In this timeline two major events happen making it a singularity, firstly the Bedivere of the Knights of the Round Table didn't return Excalibur to the Lady of the Lake, because of which Artoria became unable to die and became a wandering ghost, Rhongomyniad was still in her hand and after 1500 years she succeeded in becoming a Divine Spirit, but in the process, she lost most of her memories and human emotions.

My Artoria has the same backstory as hers, but there is a slight twist, instead of ascending to Godhood and losing all of her memories, she managed to prevent her ascension and resurrect again with her memories intact. But it came with a cost as well, it simply made a realist from the idealist she used to be, coupled with betrayal and a realist king who knows how dirty the world is you get a Trannyical king, which is her.

Now, the second reason for the timeline becoming a singularity is that someone from the Crusaders got the Holy Grail and used it to terraform the entire place into the desert and bring the Holy Land down. In their greed they ended up summoning Ozymandius who took the Holy Grail from them and killed them, then he became hellbent on creating his kingdom and summoned a few more servants to assist him in his task.

Meanwhile, Goddess Rhongomyniad summoned servants consisting of the Knights of Round Table except for Bedievere and Gahalad whom she had forgotten completely. Then she told her plans to save humanity from incineration by preserving the purest souls of humanity. There was also a third group consisting of two Assassin class servants and an Archer class servant who made a small refugee for the people. All of these events took half a year before Chaldea's arrival.

Now comes, me and my subordinates who arrived a few weeks before the Chaldea, My plan was similar to the Sun King, Ozymandius's plan. To create a safe haven for the place, the only difference would be that my place has more water and is greener compared to his. After summoning the Neos Argonauts and letting them get familiar with the surroundings, I quickly assigned each of them a role.

Artoria is supposed to be the main handler of the haven and commander of all the servants equivalent to Jalter. Now I choose Artoria as she had been king once, and despite how it played out in the end, she was a capable king who knew how to handle a populace and servants under her very well. Jalter on the other hand was the main commander for the battle.

She also summoned Fanfir again, in this singularity making her a strong attacker and defender. Then Atalanta and Achilles are concerned with gathering the refugees and taking them safely here. Chiron and Mordred were the first lines of defense in this place, and Astolfo and Medea had been assigned to handle the refugees.

Now other than, sitting on the throne all day, ordering Artoria and other servants a few things, having a lavishing breakfast and dinner with them, and having some quickies with Jalter and Artoria, I have not done really anything else. I just watched satisfied with how the Neos Argonauts alongside their two commanders quickly gathered more than 2000 refugees and quickly assigned all of them some roles.

Just a few days ago, I noticed that Cladea finally arrived in the Singularity, I have the intention of taking their group under me as well, as my quest demands it. Not to mention my merit points will get a slightly higher boost with him aka Protagonist under my command than just him being present in this singularity. I made sure to deactivate my Protagonist killer ability, otherwise, if he were to die then I would lose a free merit booster.

In my view, they are going towards the Holy City on top of a vehicle made by Da Vinci. Other than that a certain archer is present in the city as well while a certain King simp is walking towards that place as well. I wondered if I should send a servant to make them join me, In the end, I decided to leave them as it is, in the end, to seek refugee and help he and his group will come to me anyway.