Mother it's time you rest

...

3rd Pov

Every servant could feel chills in their back as Gilgamesh obliterated Poseidon's dead body, Artoria glared at him wanting to kill him, but seeing the situation, she refrained from attacking Gilgamesh. Meanwhile, the King of Heroes had a solemn look on his face, Merlin suddenly said," Do not fear! Lord Poseidon while had lost managed to pave the way for us! Her mana is almost empty, and she has sacrificed her endurance to boost her strength and speed!"

Some servants looked at him with,' Are you fucking serious? ', even Gilgamesh wanted to skin off the mage alive, as just a moment ago Tiamat's skin barely got scorched from a half-powered blow of his Enuma Elish, but on looking at Tiamat again and seeing a transparent sphere around her body he understood. " That's a bounded field", he said, garnering everyone's attention.

Hearing his words they saw a sign of hope, the next moment Tiamat finally made a move, her bounded field disappeared, and torrents of attacks rained down on her," Rhongomyniad!", "Agni Gandava ", " Enuma Elish ", but they simply missed her, avoiding all the attacks Tiamat came near the Gilgamesh, she swiped her claw with the intent to behead him.

Blood spilled out in everyone's view as Tiamat's claws cleaved through his arms, Gilgamesh managed to protect himself in time as he was the servant with the highest reaction speed here. Thus, he managed to block her attack, but his arms had major wounds, he quickly covered his arms with golden armor, which decreased his speed a bit.

The next moment Kingu attacked her with his chains, that surrounded her and wrapped around her, but she simply moved, and they broke off, her Divinity was so strong that it simply surpassed Kingu's very concept of Reigning over Gods. Others weren't idle, Scathach flew towards Tiamat, she manifested two spears and threw one at her at the speed of thunder.

Tiamat easily avoided it, and appeared next to her the next moment and her claw went through Scathach's chest, the queen of the land of shadow's red eyes narrowed as she thrusted her spear forward making Tiamat retreat, blood spilled from her wound and mouth, she quickly used a healing spell, Amara quickly attacked Tiamat, but due to her low combat experience her both arms were easily ripped off by Tiamat," Aghhhh!!", she wailed in pain.

Artoria and Jalter simultaneously attacked Tiamat, but Tiamat easily ripped apart Jalter's left arm and Artoria's right arm, Anna sent her sickle spinning through the air, her attack barely touched Tiamat, but it made a wound on it, everyone's confidence boosted due to this. Quetzalcoatl arrived next to Tiamat, their eyes met, and their weapons clashed, but Quetzalcoatl's both arms were ripped apart the next moment.

" Kingu, son of Tiamat, will show you the power of the Chain of the Heavens! Mother's fury is a thing of the past. Now I will awaken the breath of the planet—", Kingu started chanting for his Noble Phantasm, hearing his chant, every servant focused on keeping Tiamat busy, though the Hektor, and Jaguar man died in a few seconds and the left leg of Ishtar was ripped off," Enuma Elish!", Kingu quickly used his Noble Phantasm.

His entire body turned into a chain, and dozens of chains appeared, they struck Tiamat and somehow managed to coil itself on her, Gilgamesh had no time to mourn his friend, nor he needed, they had already discussed it, thus Gilgamesh unflinching of his friend's second death, used his Noble Phantasm," Enuma Elish!", a red pillar of beam shot at her.

" Rhongomyniad!", Artoria too used her Noble Phantasm, both the Noble Phantasms shot at her from opposite direction, if they were to meet then a space-time distortion will form, strong enough to kill fully powered God-Kings, in their God form in one blow. The chains of heaven disintegrated as Tiamat broke free and was hit by both the attacks, next moment the space was torn off, with almost half of the body of the King of Heroes and King of Storms missing.