It is time for new Argonauts

...

3rd Pov

A day has passed in Chaldea, after the previous accident where they got to know the situation in the fifth singularity after that several attempts to make contact with Thomas Edison through the channel he contacted them were made, but in the end, it failed. By then they had already guessed what has happened in the singularity and what was Thomas's fate.

Ritsuka came into the command center yawning lightly, even after sleeping properly for more than ten hours he was still feeling sleepy which showed his lack of sleep in the past few days. Mash's and Kiyohime's conditions were much better compared to his being demi-servant and proper servant respectively.

Da Vinci had her gauntlet in her hands, she was wearing her iconic dress, and as she walked her bountiful chest swayed slowly up and down. " Feeling well, Fujimaru?", she asked the boy in front of him, who nodded. " Nice, then we will be going to sixth singularity today, I have checked it there is no blockade as it was in the fifth one, so we got to hurry".

He nodded hearing her words, yesterday hours after their talk with Thomas, the fifth singularity vanished itself much to their surprise. It was quite shocking for a singularity to be resolved with their involvement, their questions were answered by none other than the beautiful Universal genius Da Vinci who said that it was because of Poseidon, she calculated it in her mind and said for some reason Poseidon saved this singularity.

Due to lack of information she couldn't point out why he saved the singularity, but from how much they got to know through Thomas, she was about 98.97% sure that it was Poseidon though his reasons for doing it remained unknown, she had calculated it should have been something or someone else who blocked the Rayshift other than Poseidon, if not for the fact that they knew her true identity and she had been a major help through her genius, they would have doubted her calculations which seemed as if her mere predictions.

But in the end, they accepted her predictions about what happened, as even Doctor Romani knew that the rate of Da Vinci's predictions being wrong was abysmally low, she was a universal genius for a reason. Thus done with the fifth singularity even if they didn't do anything in actuality, they finally had a good rest and were ready for the next singularity.

This time Ritsuka was rayshifting with Mash, Kiyohime, Hektor, and surprisingly Da Vinci. It was Da Vinci who insisted on accompanying them as she wanted to know the reason for the foundation value of this specific singularity being EX as according to her it should be lower than the seventh singularity in normal cases, thus unable to hold back her curiosity she decided to join Ritsuka as well.

" Will that be all right?", asked Ritsuka with a nervous look glancing at Da Vinci whose breasts never stopped swaying, she stopped causing her breasts to sway alluringly and said," I am interested in what makes the foundation value of this singularity EX... So I will leave the entire command of the Chaldea to you Romani!", she glanced at Doctor Romani Archamn's whose eyebrows twitched hearing her words.

He straightened up her back and giving them a thumbs up he said," Do not worry, leave everything to this doctor!", she suddenly said," By the way, if he gets crazy then do make sure to tie him with a rope", then she nodded to herself for giving such a smart suggestion, while the orange haired man looked at her speechlessly.

Mash coughed and said," I think we should leave", she nodded and said," Yup, it's time for rayshift!", Ritsuka sighed hearing her, and then entered the rayshifting Capsule along with others, obviously the little guy Fou followed them as well, and after checking everything is right Romani ordered the staff to start rayshifting and then in a few seconds they were transported in the Singularity.