EP 507

HOME SCENE

Aladdin - Whoever came in my dream, please don't lose hope...We're coming.

(Alasmine went to the balcony. They then realized that...)

Aladdin - Sahi khel gaye! This place is on fire!

EMPTY STREET SCENE

Zafar - Isn't it amazing? That the wrath of my anger had once swallowed all the happiness of this house! And today, my anger has also swallowed this house and Lady Rukhsaar.

(Zafar and Zeher laughed.)

HOME SCENE

(Yasmine looked on the empty street below and saw...)

Yasmine - Aladdin, see!

(Aladdin looked on the street and saw an old man and a girl.)

Aladdin - Um...

Yasmine - That old man is Mucchad!

Aladdin - What?

Yasmine - Yes! I once heard Zafar's men saying that Mucchad always wears fake long white hair and beard to hide his real identity. And I am sure that this old man is Mucchad!

Aladdin - But then...who's that girl with him?

Yasmine - I don't know her, but she must be her partner.

Aladdin - What are they doing here?

Yasmine - It could be possible that...

Aladdin - That what?

Yasmine - ...That they have started the fire...

Aladdin - But why would have they done this?

Yasmine - I don't know. Let's get out of here, but Aladdin, we can't leave Shifaan here to die.

(Aladdin nodded. They both went inside the house. The whole house had caught fire by now.)

Yasmine - Shifaan would be unconscious.

Aladdin - If we leave this place, the mystery we're trying so solve from so many days will be solved! We could get to know our relation with Ammi! But what about Shifaan? Should we save him first, or go to save that woman? What should we do?!

(The flames were rising, and were about to touch Alasmine. Aladdin had closed his eyes and was thinking something, Yasmine pulled him back with her.)

Yasmine - Be careful!

Aladdin - Yasmine, I know what to do!

EMPTY STREET SCENE

Zafar - But because of your cheap magic and the Red Moon Night, I won't be able to see the wonderful scene of burning and suffering that must be going on inside.

HOME SCENE

Aladdin - Yasmine, you go out of here...

Yasmine - WHAT?! Aladdin, I'll not leave you here alone!

Aladdin - Listen to me, I'll help Shifaan and you go out of here, it will not be easy to get out of this fire, maybe you could try to douse the fire from outside and help me.

Yasmine - But...

Aladdin - I'll be totally fine, because I trust you, I know that till my Kali Chorni is with me, no danger can harm me.

(Yasmine hugged Aladdin tightly.)

Yasmine - I will not let anything happen to you...

Aladdin - I know.