EP 459

ALADDIN SCENE

Aladdin (to Bakhtawar) - I wonder what enmity my father has with me! 'Go capture the black thief. And return as a NEW Aladdin.' As if I am a soap. A NEW Aladdin, now with improved performance! King wants a new Aladdin, and I, the black thief. 

(Bakhtawar neighs)

 Yes.... not black thief but I want to gain King's respect. Only then, he will give me Turkistan's throne. The throne to which I am the heir.

YASMINE SCENE

Yasmine - The one who is capable of taking their rights, gets them.

Chatar Patar - Oh ho! You are my child! But why are we going to take this right at night?

Yasmine - Because, we dream.......

Chatar Patar - Yes....

Yasmine - At night.

Chatar Patar - At night?!

Yasmine - Shall we go?..........

Chatar Patar - Hey Wait!

ALADDIN SCENE

(Aladdin was sitting on Bakhtawar, his horse, and talking to him.)

Aladdin - What? You want to get married? 

(Bakhtawar neighed.)

Even I should get married? 

(Bakhtawar neighed again.)

Hmm........ You look like a horse, Bakhtawar.

(Aladdin got down from Bakhtawar.)

But your brain is that of a donkey.

(Bakhtawar neighed again.)

Do you think a girl would be waiting for me in this silent night? Of course, not!

YASMINE SCENE

(Yasmine and Chatar Patar were sitting on the roof a house and watching Aladdin with a telescope. Yasmine had the telescope and was looking at his golden bracelet which was on his hand.)

Yasmine (to Chatar Patar) - This is pure gold, Chatar Patar!

Chatar Patar - Really!

Yasmine - If I get this, my life will be compelete.

Chatar Patar - Hey! Let me also see!

Yasmine - Come on, take a look.

(Yasmine held the telescope in front of Chatar Patar's eye, but by mistake, she held the telescope at a different angle so Chatar Patar saw Aladdin's face.)

Chatar Patar - Sis............ What a glow! What a style! Hayeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!

((My reaction is also same while watching Aladdin.)) ;)

(Yasmine removed the telescope from Chatar Patar's eye and now was seeing through it.)

Yasmine - I will sell this for at least 100 glod coins.

Chatar Patar - (thought : What! Is she going to sell the Prince for just 100 gold coins!) Hey! Why just 100? Sell that for 200 gold coins! WAIT...... Sell?!?!?! Do you want to sell that?!?!?!

Yasmine - Yes, of course! What else will I do?

Chatar Patar - At least, do not sell that, sis!

Yasmine - We will think about that later. Let us steal that first.