EP 478

CLASSROOM SCENE

(Koyal was about to punch Yasmine but Aladdin got pushed on Yasmine and they both fell on a nearby desk.)

Aladdin - Are you alright?

Yasmine - Yes, are you?

Aladdin - Yes.

(They both stood up straight. Koyal about to punch Yasmine but Aladdin came in front of Yasmine, protecting her.)

Aladdin (in a calm tone) - Koyal, no.

Koyal - But......

Aladdin (in a calm tone) - No buts, please Koyal, stop.

(Shifaan came near Koyal, and Aladdin pulled Yasmine away.)

Shifaan (to Koyal) - You're forgetting your goal because of that Prince. This is wrong.

Koyal (to Shifaan) - You're the one who's wrong, Shifaan. The Prince has won the challenge, accept this truth.

(Koyal looked at a girl.)

Saba!

(She went towards her.)

(Aladdin took Yasmine to a corner of the room, they both were exhausted from the fight.)

Yasmine - Why have you brought me here?

(Aladdin took her arms and started inspecting them.)

Aladdin - To see if you're hurt or not.

Yasmine - Koyal isn't strong enough to hurt me.

Aladdin - I know, but.......

Yasmine - First, you tell me, are you hurt?

Aladdin - There's no mark but, he did punch me hard on the face.

Yasmine - Where?

Aladdin (pointing above his eyebrow) - Here.......

(Yasmine started blowing air above his brow. Aladdin just looked at her. What they didn't know, was that Shifaan was looking at both of them, in anger. He had some black beads in his hand, he rolled them in Aladdin's direction. Aladdin slipped on them, he held Yasmine's hand to gain balance, but she fell with him. Aladdin was on the ground, Yasmine was on top of him. They were staring at each other, but Shifaan came.)

Shifaan - Yasmine, let me help you.

Yasmine - No need.

(Yasmine sat up, Aladdin stood and helped Yasmine to stand.)

CORRIDOR SCENE

(Rukhsaar was walking in the corridor and talking to herself.) 

Rukhsaar (to herself) - I always believed that Aladdin could do nothing. But Zafar knew, that only this boy will work for him. Zafar had been interested in Aladdin from the first day. But why? Did Zafar knew Aladdin from before? Is there something about that boy that Zafar knows but I don't?

CLASSROOM SCENE

(Rukhsaar heard shouting noises from the classroom. She entered the classroom and that saw everyone fighting.)

Rukhsaar - What's happening?!

(All the students stopped fighting and stood quietly. Alasmine stood next to each other.)

Ginu (to himself) - Here comes grumpy Headmistress.

Chatar Patar - The real problem will start now!

Aladdin - It's Shifaan. Shifaan is at fault.