EP 495

((Special thanks to @RjSf18 for...

A heartfelt thankyou

A heartfelt thankyou...😊😊😊😊))

SCHOOL SCENE

(Alasmine, Ginu and Chatar Patar were in the school's main hall, all the students were already present there.)

Ginu - Master, will she talk to you?

Aladdin - Yes, Ginu. There's definitely something between us, and I will talk to her to get to the bottom of it.

Yasmine - But, where is Ammi?

RUKHSAAR SCENE

(She was pacing in her office. She was remembering Aladdin's words near the lake, and when he came to her after fulfilling her condition. Her eyes were teary.)

Rukhsaar (to herself) - That boy has come into my life as a question! But the biggest question is that...How will I refuse him further training? I hurt him, made him cry, he still saved me! My son...If I give you training, your life will be in danger, if I don't, I will break your heart...What do I do now?

If I refuse him, at least he'll live. Yasmine and Ginu will be there for him. They'll take care of him. I can't let anything happen to my Son! I'll be adamant. If required, I'll humiliate him! But I'll not teach him anything! I can't teach him anything! His resentment is acceptable to me but...not his destruction.

No matter what Zafar does to me. I'll protect my Son from him. Ya Allah! Please help me in protecting my Son!

ZAFAR SCENE

(He was in his room...)

Zafar - Answer me in your broken language, you couldn't even find an ordinary human!

(...Shouting at Khali Bali.)

Khali Bali - Human...Vanished!

Zafar - Khali Bali, start working promptly. If not, then you'll also vanish!

(Khali Bali gave a little nod.)

I have to stop that traitor. If not, he'll start hindering in Aladdin's training.