EP 504

SCHOOL SCENE

(Alasmine and Ginu teleported in the school corridor.)

Aladdin - There are no girls or boys here...

Ginu - Ammi is also not here...

Yasmine - Where is everyone?

Aladdin - Did Zafar punish them?!

Yasmine - If Zafar harmed anyone, I will not leave him!

Ginu - That oldie is already insane! Maybe he has taken everyone to the ground!

Aladdin - Let's go and check.

Yasmine - Yes!

RUKHSAAR AND ALLAH RAKHA SCENE

Rukhsaar - What?! In search of you, they reached underground?!

Allah Rakha - Yes, Lady Rukhsaar. By the way, you were right, Lady Rukhsaar. Aladdin is special, and so are Yasmine and Ginu. But I thought that Zafar is only training Aladdin, then why they were with him?

Rukhsaar - I got to know that Zafar has also started to train Yasmine with Aladdin. And Ginu is his Genie, so, he also stays with Aladdin.

Allah Rakha - We have to protect them from Zafar.

Rukhsaar - But Zafar has threatened me that if he doesn't get Aladdin and Yasmine, he'll leave all the students in the school as statues! He has given me just 48 hours to find Aladdin and Yasmine! And only 24 hours are left now! Sire Allah Rakha, I came here with great difficulty, he surely must be watching me! I am very worried about Aladdin, Yasmine and Ginu.

Allah Rakha - Don't worry. Aladdin, Yasmine and Ginu have reached the school. See this.

(Allah Rakha did magic and a screen appeared, it showed Aladdin, Yasmine and Ginu were walking in school corridors.)

Rukhsaar (to herself) - Ya Allah! Thank You for protecting my children!

(To Allah Rakha)

But if Zafar sees them, he will surely send them to get the Black Lamp, and we won't be able to do anything!

Allah Rakha - And if Zafar gets the Black Lamp, it will be a disaster. Lady Rukhsaar, Life is a gift given to humans by Khuda. But people like Zafar are not humans, they are monsters.

Rukhsaar - What are you trying to say?

Allah Rakha - We have to kill Zafar.

Rukhsaar - Ya Allah! Is it possible to kill an Ayyar like him?

Allah Rakha - It is possible. Everything is possible on a Red Moon Night. A Red Moon Night comes once in several years. And that night, is tomorrow.

Rukhsaar - But...But who will kill Zafar?

Allah Rakha - I will. I will kill him. You have to keep Aladdin and Yasmine away from everyone, including Zafar.

(They both again looked at the magical screen. They saw Alasmine and Ginu going towards the ground.)

Rukhsaar - They are going towards the ground, Zafar had turned students into statues there. If they see the students...

Allah Rakha - They will not see the students.

(Allah Rakha snapped his fingers.)

SCHOOL SCENE

(Alasmine and Ginu were just about to enter the ground when Rukhsaar stopped them from behind.)

Rukhsaar - Stop!

Rukhsaar (thought) - Thank God! Sire Allah Rakha sent me here on time!

(They turned around. Rukhsaar went to them.)