EP 475

ANGOOTHI CHAAP SCENE

Omar - Their strength is their togetherness, they're the moon and star Angoothi Chaap. They had to meet.

Angoothi Chaap - But they don't remember anything!

Omar - They will. The return of Aladdin and Yasmine will not be Zafar's win, but his death.

Angoothi Chaap - Their faces are the same but everything else has changed. Ammi considers Master unworthy of anything. What if she refuses to educate Master?

Omar - I know Rukhsaar, before taking any decision, she'll test Aladdin. She'll surely give him one chance.

RUKHSAAR, GINU AND ALASMINE SCENE

(They were in the room, which Rukhsaar had assigned to Aladdin and Ginu.)

Aladdin - Just one chance?

Rukhsaar - Yes!

(She went near Aladdin.)

I didn't want to give you this one chance too, but it's the Sultan's order and we have to obey him. If you pass tomorrow's test, then I'll make you my student.

(Rukhsaar left the room.)

Aladdin - Sahi khel gaye! I wish the servant who gives tests on behalf of me was here!

Yasmine - Aladdin, he's not here, you have to take this test by yourself.

Ginu - Master, there's no problem if the servant is not here, I'm here, I'll handle everything with my magic.

Aladdin - That is the thing Ginu, I don't want you to handle the test, I want the test to be ruined!

Yasmine - What do you mean?

Aladdin - I mean that who'll stay here for a month? I have found a way to get out of here.

RUKHSAAR AND CHULBUL SCENE

(Rukhsaar and Chulbul were in the library.)

Chulbul - Please think of something, Headmistress. Get rid of that spoilt Prince.

(Rukhsaar went and brought a book from one of the shelves.)

Rukhsaar - Chulbul, this is the oldest book of this library. Omar, the brave son of Baghdad had written it. It is said that if there's any truth in this world, then you'll find it in this book. Till date, I have never come across any question whose answer doesn't exist in this book.

(Chulbul's eyes widened.)

Whether Aladdin is capable or not, now this book will give us the answer.

(Rukhsaar opened the book and began turning the pages, stopping at a page.)

Chullbul - Hammer?

Rukhsaar - This is not an ordinary hammer. This is the pure hammer of Sire Omar, 'Lohara'. It is said that he was not a man, but an angel. Hence, only a person who's as good and honest as him can lift the 'Lohara'. Now, for the test, Aladdin will have to lift the 'Lohara'.

Chulbul - But he doesn't look good and honest from any angle. Useless fellow.

Rukhsaar - But the Sultan feels that he's very capable. Now when his capable Aladdin will not be able to move the 'Lohara', let alone lift it, he'll personally throw him out of the school.

ANGOOTHI CHAAP SCENE

Angoothi Chaap - But, they don't remember anything. They don't even remember their love!

Omar - God is watching everything, trust Him. Rukhsaar's test will change everything.

(Omar's image disappeared.)