EP 490

MARKET SCENE

Ginu - But, how will we do hard work? I mean, we have looked at so many places! We didn't get work.

Aladdin - We'll try some more.

Ginu - Master, let's go the Mosque!

Aladdin - Why? To pray?

Ginu - No! To beg!

(He made a bowl appear in his hand.)

Give me alms in the name of Allah!

(Yasmine laughed. Aladdin snatched the bowl from Ginu's hands.)

Aladdin - You are just blabbering!

Ginu - No! Begging is a laborious job! It requires a lot of hard work!

Chatar Patar - But begging will not suit you! You can steal!

Ginu - Yes! Stealing is fine!

(Yasmine laughed more.)

Aladdin (sarcastically) - I have such nice friends! They are telling me to beg and steal!

(Yasmine giggled. Aladdin turned to Yasmine.)

Yasmine, what do I do?

Yasmine - Just try more to find work. If you don't find work then....

Aladdin - Then what?

Yasmine - I'll teach you how to steal!

Aladdin - Wha...

(All of them laughed, except Aladdin. He gave them a fake angry glare. They all stopped laughing, thinking they hurt him. Looking at their faces, Aladdin burst out laughing. They laughed with him.)

Now, if you're done laughing, then let's go.

(They started walking further. They saw a man struggling to pull a cart filled with bricks.)

Aladdin - I think that man needs our help! Come on!

(He said and went towards the man. Yasmine, Ginu and Chatar Patar followed him.)

ZAFAR AND MEHEZABEEN SCENE

(He was in his room with Mehezabeen.)

 Aladdin has solved 2 mysteries, but, would you like to know what the 3rd mystery is? What the 3rd secret is?

Zafar - No! But blurt it out!

(Her expressions suddenly angry.)

Mehezabeen - The secret of my murder!

(She started hovering in air.)

All 4 mysteries have a deep connection with you, Zafar! The 1st riddle was of Bulbul's beating heart, whom you murdered! The 2nd riddle was of Akbar's hand, which you severed! And the 3rd riddle, is of the spirit of that wandering girl, whom you pretended to be in love with, and killed her! And that's me!

Zafar - Mehezabeen, I don't have time for useless talk.

Mehezabeen - I know! I know very well that a selfish person like you will only have time for yourself! That is why, you will find the 4th riddle very interesting.

Zafar - What do you mean?

Mehezabeen - I mean, it is about a murder, that has not yet happened! It will happen today! You are the last mystery of 'Four Murders Forgiven', Zafar! Your murder will happen today! The witch has been burning this lantern for this day! In the fire of this lantern, you will find my anger, my wait and my everything! Even you will not be able to put out this fire, Ayyar!