EP 481

GRAVEYARD SCENE

(Mehezabeen was pulling Aladdin with her, Yasmine was following them cautiously. The rest of the group also decided to follow them. Mehezabeen stopped after some time. The group hid.)

Mehezabeen (to Aladdin) - You wait here, I'll come back after making some arrangements.

(She turned to walk away but stopped.)

And yes, don't move from here.

(Aladdin gave her a little nod. She walked away. The group came out of the hiding place, but were standing at a distance. Chatar Patar stayed near Ginu. Only Yasmine went to her Aladdin.)

Yasmine (to Aladdin) - Aladdin, this witch is just not stopping, explain to her that there's no Love!

Aladdin (to Yasmine) - Before that, I'll explain you that don't get angry on her! She's a witch! You'll be in danger!

Yasmine (to Aladdin) - Aladdin, I can't be in danger, because I am the danger.

(Yasmine flipped her hair sassily.)

Aladdin (to Yasmine) - Then this is the only danger I never want to be safe from.

(Aladdin winked at her and Yasmine blushed. They noticed that Mehezabeen was returning. Aladdin somehow made Yasmine hide with the rest of the group.)

Aladdin - Y...Y...You're back? Did you hear anything?

Mehezabeen - Did you hear anything?

Aladdin - No! Not at all! Will you tell me where you're taking me?

Mehezabeen - To a place which is tranquil and serene.

Aladdin - Oh! Are they names of your dogs? Tranquil and Serene? It's very nice!

(Mehezabeen laughed.)

(Meanwhile Yasmine was hiding with the rest of the group. Chatar Patar was sitting on her arm.)

Chatar Patar - They're having a funny conversation, Bidu!

(Yasmine just glared at Mehezabeen.)

Mehezabeen - By the way, you make a lot of jokes.

(Mehezabeen held his hand and led him to a scary setup.)

Aladdin (thought) - What more do I have to do for that flying lantern!?

(The whole group had followed Aladdin and Mehezabeen and were hiding behind a tree.)

Chatar Patar - Why has she brought Makhan Malai in the middle of a pile of bones?

(Mehezabeen made Aladdin sit on a chair near a table and herself sat across Aladdin. He picked up 2 bones that were kept on the table.)

Aladdin (trying to sound excited and happy) - Bones! It looks like the chair is also made of bones!

Mehezabeen - Of course!

(He kept the bones back on the table. Sound of screeching bats was heard.)

Aladdin (trying to sound excited and happy) - Colourful...I mean...Black, ominous bats!

Mehezabeen (smiling) - Just like me!

Aladdin (trying to sound excited and happy) - And so many old trees too!

Mehezabeen - Like me!

(Yasmine was still glaring at Mehezabeen)

Yasmine (thought) - Yes! Like you! You're old! Stay in your limits, old witch!

(Aladdin noticed the flying lantern.)

Aladdin (thoughts) - I just hope that I don't get turned into a chair of bones for that lantern.