EP 491

ALASMINE, GINU AND CHATAR PATAR SCENE

(From outside the workplace, Shifaan was watching Aladdin working. The group still didn't notice him.)

Aladdin - It's done!

Yasmine - Yes!

Ginu - Yay!

Chatar Patar - Makhan malai, I'm proud of you! You are my child!

Aladdin (chuckling) - I just have to bake them now. 

(Aladdin had a tough job, but his friends' presence was making it easier. They all didn't even realize when his work got finished while chatting, making jokes and having fun.)

(Aladdin started to bake the bricks in the fire. Yasmine was looking at Aladdin like......)

(Aladdin turned to get more bricks to bake, he noticed Yasmine's gaze

(Aladdin turned to get more bricks to bake, he noticed Yasmine's gaze. He continued his work, trying to hide his blush. He could feel Yasmine's gaze on him when he was putting bricks in the fire to bake.)

Aladdin - Don't look at me like that, Yasmine. You'll fall in love.

(Yasmine quickly averted her gaze from him and fake coughed.)

Yasmine - I...I was not looking at you...

(Aladdin turned to her.)

Shifaan (to himself) - You have insulted and threatened me, now, I'll take revenge.

Aladdin (to Yasmine) - You can look at me, I'm yours...

(Yasmine looked at him in shock and happiness.)

Yasmine - What?

Aladdin - I mean...I'm your friend, so you can...uhm uhm.

(Out of shyness, Yasmine diverted her eyes to the door of the workplace, just in time to see Shifaan closing the door.)

Yasmine - Don't close the door!

(She ran towards the door, everyone else followed her. But by the time they could reach, Shifaan had already locked the door from outside. Alasmine and Ginu started to bang their fists on the door.)

Aladdin - Kudedaan, open the door!

Yasmine - He's so...

Chatar Patar - Shameless! Disgusting!

Yasmine - Yes!

Ginu - How can he do this?

(The smoke started filling in the workplace.)

Aladdin - Ginu, you go outside and open the door.

Ginu - Yes Master.

(Ginu teleported to outside the workplace, Shifaan had went away after locking the door. Ginu opened the door and Alasmine and Chatar Patar came outside.)