EP 506

HOME SCENE

(Yasmine started to struggle against her ropes. Aladdin again started trying to call Ginu.)

Aladdin - GINU! GINU, COME HERE QUICKLY! GINU, WHY AREN'T YOU COMING?! GINU!

Rukhsaar (to herself) - After hearing all this noise, Zafar will surely come to know that Aladdin and Yasmine are here.

Aladdin - GINU, WHY AREN'T YOU COMING?! GINU!

Rukhsaar (to herself) - I have to do something.

(Rukhsaar wiped her tears and covered her face with the hood of her cloak. She went behind Alasmine.)

Aladdin - LET US GO!

(Rukhsaar tied a cloth around Alasmine's mouths.)

ALLAH RAKHA SCENE

(He cast a spell and a special weapon appeared in his hands.)

Allah Rakha - Auzaar-E-Paak.

(He touched his forehead with the weapon.)

This can destroy every evil in the world. Tonight is the perfect opportunity to kill Zafar. I am blessed by opportunity, I will not miss it. Zafar, this Auzaar-E-Paak will pierce your heart and burn your evil and turn it into ashes.

(He cast a spell and made a magical screen appear to know Zafar's location.)

He is disguised as Mucchad. Zafar, it is time to end your tyrannical story. TAKE YOUR LAST BREATHS! I AM COMING FOR YOU!

ZAFAR SCENE

(He was roaming in the empty streets.)

Zafar (in Mucchad's voice) - Lady Rukhsaar!

HOME SCENE

(Through a window, Rukhsaar was looking at the rising moon.)

Rukhsaar (to herself) - Just a few more hours, after that everything will be fine, and not only in my school but also in the rest of the World.

(Rukhsaar looked at Alasmine. Yasmine was still struggling to get out and Aladdin had...lost his consciousness.)

Yasmine - ALADDIN! ALADDIN, WAKE UP!

(Yasmine moved her chair closer to Aladdin. Rukhsaar went to the kitchen to get water for Aladdin. She quickly picked up a glass from a shelf but didn't find water. She looked around the kitchen.)

Rukhsaar (to herself) - How did I know that the kitchen is here? It's so strange...I came to this house for the first time and I am familiar with everything in this house. Where is the water?

(She started looking for water in different pots and vessels. Back in the room...)

Yasmine - Aladdin, please wake up.

(Yasmine had tears in his eyes.)

Aladdin...please...wake up for me...ALADDIN!

(Tears slipped out of her eyes. Aladdin started to come in his senses.)

Aladdin, are you alright?

(Aladdin smiled weakly.)

Aladdin - Only happy tears look good in your beautiful eyes...

(Yasmine chuckled.)

Yasmine - Then don't scare me like this!

(Aladdin nodded.)

Now, let's get out of here. We need to save someone. We need to find your Ammi.

Aladdin - But how?!

(Yasmine looked around.)