EP 500

ALADDIN' ROOM SCENE

(Aladdin was still drawing a face that matched the body in the photo. Yasmine, Ginu and Chatar Patar were watching him work.)

Aladdin - No! That's not her.

Ginu - Master, no one can compete with me in drawing! I'll show you!

(By magic, Ginu began to put different faces to match the body in the photo.)

This one?

Aladdin - No.

Ginu - This?

(Aladdin shook his head.)

No problem!

(Another face appeared.)

Aladdin - No.

(Another face appeared.)

No, Ginu. It's none of these women. You must be wondering why I'm so certain. But...But, I don't a logical explanation. I just know...

Yasmine - We understand, Aladdin.

(Aladdin sat down the chair and pressed his forehead. Yasmine kept her hand on Aladdin's shoulder.)

Are you having a headache? Wait, I will bring medicine!

(Yasmine started going but Aladdin held her hand.)

Aladdin - Thank you, but no.

Chatar Patar - Bidu, I know whose face will fit here perfectly!

(Chatar Patar picked up the pencil with her beak and {idk how} drew Yasmine's face.)

See! Isn't it perfect!

Ginu - Master, tell her that it's not the perfect face.

(Aladdin stood up.)

Aladdin (looking at Yasmine) - The face is perfect, flawless, beautiful, cute, charming, radiant, lovely, alluring, gorgeous, angelic...

(Yasmine blushed really hard.)

Ginu (teasing) - Really?

Aladdin - Yes, but it doesn't match the photo.

Ginu (to Chatar Patar) - Did you hear that? It's not the right face.

Chatar Patar (to Ginu) - Shut up!

Ginu - Master, what kind of language is this?!

(Aladdin picked up the bangle and went away.)

BRIGDE SCENE

(Aladdin was sitting on a bridge on top of a lake. Thinking about what happened in the house. Yasmine came and sat beside him with a plate of food in her hands. She made a bite of chapati, dipped it in the sabzi and held it out to Aladdin. He shook his head. Yasmine lowered her hand.)

Yasmine - Aladdin, these mysteries will not be solved if you starve yourself!

Aladdin - Nor they'll be solved if eat food, right?

(Yasmine sighed.)

Yasmine, we have so much going on, our relation with Baghdad and with Ammi, catching Muchhad, the mystery of this bangle, mystery of the Lady, connection with that old house, and I...I don't know what will happen next!

Yasmine - I know, Aladdin. Whenever I see the people of Baghdad in trouble, my blood boils! I know that I definitely have a connection with Baghdad and it's people. And Ammi, she feels like...like family.

(Aladdin smiled.)

Nobody knows what will happen next, Aladdin. But don't worry, whatever happens, we'll face it together!