Page 35: Revolt Under the Kingdom's Rules

"The time is the Great Pirate Era!"

"Countless pirates fight desperately for the One Piece, the great treasure left behind by Gold Roger, the Pirate King."

"(Y/N) (L/N), a young man whose body can transform into a buffalo after eating the Ox Ox Fruit Model Water Buffalo, also takes the sea to become the Pirate King."

"As (Y/N) and his friends overcome numerous adventures, the World Government is less and less able to ignore their existence."

"The crew, on its way to the New World, will speed along the Grand Line again today!"

Walking through the field of flowers, Fuyuto smiled serenely. "You're right, Lingdi. These flowers are beautiful," he said, making the young mink grin. "I told you so!" he boasted, crossing his arms.

"But mother told me even more beautiful flowers exist," he said, making Fuyuto hum in confusion. "He is referring to the dendro minks," said Yanghua, making Fuyuto focus on her. "I heard they were one with flora," explained the maid.

"Yeah, apparently, the Verdantia Kingdom is full of magnificent flowers," said Fuyuto, making Lingdi's eyes widen. "You are so knowledgeable!" he complimented, making Fuyuto chuckle. "Thank you, but it's normal..." he trailed off, making the two locals look at him.

"As I said to Emperor Huidi, I want all the minks to be one tribe again," said Fuyuto before smiling. "So learning about every mink kingdom is something I also want to do," he said, making Lingdi nod.

"Father said the same thing! He said that learning about other cultures is essential to be a good ruler," said the younger mink before humming. Lingdi looked at Fuyuto before tapping his chin. "Are you planning on becoming a ruler for the cryo mink?" he asked.

Hearing this, Fuyuto chuckled. "Who knows, but for now, it's not the plan," he said, making Lingdi. "True! I hope every mink will be fine with each other because I want to see more of them," he said with a slight pout.

"You don't like us anymore?" teased Yanghua, making Lingdi shake his head. "It's not that! But I never got to see other minks," he said before looking at Fuyuto. "But today, I saw two cryo minks. So I want to see more!" he repeated, making Fuyuto and Yanghua laugh.

"We will reach this point soon. But you must be patient," said Fuyuto, making Lingdi nod. Then, looking forward, he saw the edge of the field of flowers. "We are close to the Chengzhong territory," the younger mink informed him.

"You have to marry me!" they suddenly heard, which surprised Fuyuto. "Who was that?" he asked before looking at Yanghua, who had a deadpan expression. "This...was my brother," she sighed before looking at Fuyuto.