Page 24: Overwhelming! Who are those masked individuals?

"The time is the Great Pirate Era!"

"Countless pirates fight desperately for the One Piece, the great treasure left behind by Gold Roger, the Pirate King."

"(Y/N) (L/N), a young man whose body can transform into a buffalo after eating the Ox Ox Fruit Model Water Buffalo, also takes the sea to become the Pirate King."

"As (Y/N) and his friends overcome numerous adventures, the World Government is less and less able to ignore their existence."

"The crew, on its way to the New World, will speed along the Grand Line again today!"

The rest of the day went by as the crew was gathered inside a room to get some rest. This room was big enough to leave considerable room for them, much to their shock and awe. However, one person couldn't find sleep during this chill night.

"This is your destiny," remembered (Y/N), who was wide awake. 'This was a lot of information to take,' he thought before turning on his side. 'I wonder if mom knew about this,' he wondered, seeing his mother's face in his mind. Sighing, (Y/N) sat and left his bed. 'I won't get any sleep anyways,' he concluded before leaving the room.

Walking down the hallways, he made his way toward the outside. 'If I knew about this from the start...would I have changed something?' he pondered before shaking his head as he approached a door.

Pushing it open, (Y/N) stopped and looked around. "So this is the garden Coraline was mentioning," he realised as he took in the sight. Around him, he saw different types of plants, which, with the lightning, made them glow.

"They know how to have a good view," chuckled (Y/N) before stepping forward. "This place is amazing," he concluded before he saw a lone figure sitting in front of a purple plant. 'Coraline...?' he wondered when he recognised the little girl.

Stepping forward, (Y/N) made his steps a bit louder to let her know about his presence. "Can't sleep?" he asked, seeing the little mink nod. "Mother told me what was happening," she said as (Y/N) sat next to her.

"Apparently, it was fated to happen when someone like me would come to the island," revealed Coraline. Humming, (Y/N) looked back at the plant. "Did you have more nightmares?" wondered (Y/N), but Coraline shook her head. "No..." she mumbled, looking at her hands.

"The few days I travelled with you, all my nightmares weren't always there," she revealed, making (Y/N) smile. "I'm glad we managed to help even a little," he said, making Coraline nod as the two enjoyed a comfortable silence.

"Mother used to tell me that I inherited our ancestor's free spirit," said Coraline, breaking the silence. "This explains your desire to travel," concluded (Y/N), which made Coraline smile before she frowned. "I-" she stopped herself.