Page 8: Welcome to the Winter Island Glasteria!

"Wealth"

"Fame"

"Power"

"The world had it won by one man: Gold Roger, the Pirate King. At his death, the words he spoke drove countless men out to sea."

'My treasure? It's yours if you want it. Find it! I left all there in one place!'

"And so men set sights on the Grand Line to pursue their dreams. As a result, the world has truly entered a Great Pirate Era!"

"So, do we know what this person looks like?" wondered Rindo, who was still mesmerised by the snow. "Nope, but when we go to the town, we will ask around," responded (Y/N), chuckling at her behaviour.

As the group made their way further into the island, Souta and Rindo suddenly shivered. "You guys okay?" wondered Shachi when she saw the two stop. "Y-you guys didn't feel that?" asked Rindo, making (Y/N) and Shachi look at each other before shaking their heads. "...no? What was 'that' exactly?" confusedly asked (Y/N), making Souta look at him.

"It was like a cold feeling entered my body. Like I was freezing from the inside," explained Souta, making Rindo nod beside him. "Maybe you guys are not used to the temperature," guessed Shachi before (Y/N) gained a thinking face. "Try to use your steam to keep you two warm if it happens again," he proposed.

Nodding at his suggestion, Souta's body started to create steam before it engulfed both bodies. "It feels better already!" said Rindo before they began to move again. However, much to their dismay, the cold feeling returned, but this time stronger. "What is this?" Rindo shivered while hugging herself.

*Crunch*

*Crunch*

Her question was answered when they heard snow crunching behind them, making the group turn. They could see someone walking toward them. "...the feeling is increasing," muttered Souta.

(Y/N) and Shachi looked at him before focusing on the person again. "So they are responsible for this?" wondered the captain. When the person was close enough, they could see their features more prominently. "...wait, is she a mink?" wondered Shachi.

The person was a white-furred mink with red eyes, fox ears, a fluffy silverish tail, and silver hairs fading to black at the tips. She wore a black beanie with red and black earmuffs, a sleeveless black shirt under a red coat hanging off their shoulder, and a thighs-lengthen skirt with black tights and black boots.

"Excuse me, but why are you following us?" wondered (Y/N), making the young woman look at him. Then, glancing at Souta and Rindo, who were still shivering. "...you're not...scared of me?" she wondered. (Y/N) looked at his first mate, who shrugged in response. "No? Should we be scared?" he wondered. The woman shook her head. "...no...but don't you feel it?" she questioned.