Page 33: Whispers of the Veil of Destiny

"The time is the Great Pirate Era!"

"Countless pirates fight desperately for the One Piece, the great treasure left behind by Gold Roger, the Pirate King."

"(Y/N) (L/N), a young man whose body can transform into a buffalo after eating the Ox Ox Fruit Model Water Buffalo, also takes the sea to become the Pirate King."

"As (Y/N) and his friends overcome numerous adventures, the World Government is less and less able to ignore their existence."

"The crew, on its way to the New World, will speed along the Grand Line again today!"

*Clack*

*Clack*

*Whack*

The sound of bamboo clashing filled the dojo, a rhythmic beat that set the hearts of the onlookers racing. Inoko's aggressive style, all fire and fury, fought with Baozhong's more measured yet equally fierce approach. The floor beneath them bore the scars of their duel, splinters of bamboo littering the ground like fallen leaves.

Inoko, with a wild grin, twirled her dual bamboo swords with ease as they met her opponent's sword. Baozhong, amused, stroked back with as much energy as possible. The air around them seemed to crackle at the intensity of their dual.

With a sudden burst of speed, Inoko launched forward. Her bamboo swords were a blur of motion as she aimed a series of rapid strikes towards Baozhong. The older warrior parried with practised ease, her own weapon meeting Inoko's with a series of sharp, resonating clacks.

Suddenly, Baozhong seized an opening, her sword sweeping in a wide arc aimed at Inoko's side. But Inoko was quick, twisting her body in a display of acrobatic prowess as she avoided the strike. Then, she countered with a double-edged whirlwind that forced Baozhong to step back.

Not planning on letting the mink breathe, Inoko charged forward. She feinted a strike to the left, only to whirl around swiftly. Inoko aimed a powerful blow towards Baozhong's right side. But Baozhong, anticipating the feint, pivoted on her heel. Her counter-strike aimed to intercept Inoko's true target.

The two strained against each other, each pushing with all their might. For a moment, time seemed to stand still. The only sounds were the heavy breathing of the combatants and the creaking of bamboo under the immense pressure. Then, with a sudden push, Baozhong broke the lock, sending Inoko stumbling back.

Seizing the moment, Baozhong advanced. Her sword flashed with movement as she aimed a series of precise strikes at Inoko. But Inoko was not to be bested. With a defiant roar, she spun. Her swords deflected Baozhong's with a force that sent vibrations up Baozhong's arms.