SBS 2: Red Cinders Pirates

Name: Hinote

Age: 24

Occupation: Captain of the Red Cinders Pirates

Bounty:

- Old: 35,000,000 Berries

- Current: ??? Berries

Epithet: 'Deerferno' Hinote

Fighting Style:

- Pyro

Dream: Want to be the Pirate King

Backstory: Growing up in the peaceful and serene East Blue, Hinote's young heart was filled with curiosity and wonder. From a young age, he learned about the tragic history of the Ignis Kingdom, a once-proud land of the pyro minks that had fallen centuries ago. The kingdom's legacy was buried in the annals of history, its people scattered and forgotten.

But Hinote refused to let his lineage be lost in the shadows of the past, and he developed a burning desire to restore the honour and reputation of the pyro minks. He was determined to show the world that the minks, especially the pyro minks, were still capable of great things. He dreamt of becoming a figure of notable influence, someone who could elevate the name of the pyro minks to be respected and admired by all.

Hinote's belief in the greatness of his people led him to set his sights on becoming the Pirate King. He saw piracy as a means to achieve fame and power, enabling him to draw the world's attention towards the pyro minks. By ruling the seas and earning the respect of powerful pirates and marine officials alike, he hoped to elevate the name of his people to new heights.

Name: Rekka

Age: 21

Occupation: 1st mate of the Red Cinders Pirates

Bounty:

- Old: 28,000,000 Berries

- Current: ??? Berries

Epithet: 'Ground Zero' Rekka

Devil Fruit: Nitro Nitro Fruit (Nito Nito no Mi)

Fighting Style:

- Devil Fruit

Dream: Want to become a symbol of hope

Backstory: Born in the Oykot Kingdom in East Blue, Rekka's early life was marked by tragedy when pirates attacked her homeland. Despite the marines' arrival, the conflict proved too overwhelming, and in a last desperate act to save her, Rekka's parents entrusted her fate to the sea, hoping she would find a better place.

Miraculously, as if responding to her parents' desperate plea, the seas guided Rekka to a distant island where she was found and taken in by a kind-hearted couple who took her in as their own. However, as she grew older, Rekka's unique circumstances became apparent to the other children, making her feel rejected and unwanted. Rekka would stand up for herself, never backing down from a fight against those who mocked her.

But fate had other plans for Rekka when she was cornered and outnumbered after a particularly heated confrontation with those who taunted her. When all hope seemed lost, a young Hinote rescued her without hesitation. Initially sceptical of his intentions, Rekka slowly realised that Hinote genuinely wanted to help her.

As they grew older, Hinote shared his dream of becoming the Pirate King to elevate the name of the minks. She admired Hinote's determination and passion, and his goal resonated with her deeply as her dream took place. Rekka dreamt of becoming a symbol of hope for the oppressed against tyranny and corruption. And so, she vowed that when the day came for Hinote to set sail to achieve his dream, she would be beside him.