Page 14: Whalecome to the Grand Line!

"The time is the Great Pirate Era!"

"Countless pirates fight desperately for the One Piece, the great treasure left behind by Gold Roger, the Pirate King."

"(Y/N) (L/N), a young man whose body can transform into a buffalo after eating the Ox Ox Fruit Model Water Buffalo, also takes the sea to become the Pirate King."

"As (Y/N) and his friends overcome numerous adventures, the World Government is less and less able to ignore their existence."

"The crew, on its way to the New World, will speed along the Grand Line again today!"

The crew was zooming down the mountain thanks to the speed they gained. "We're going so fast!" cheered Rindo, looking forward with her hair flowing with the wind. "Looks like we're reaching the bottom," realised Fuyuto, making the crew glance and see that he was right.

"...what is this?" wondered Fuyune, making the group look at her, seeing the mink pointing at something. In front of them, they could see a black silhouette standing next to the opening of the mountain. "Is that a...whale?" wondered (Y/N), furrowing his brows. "Why would a whale be here?" wondered Shachi.

Seconds later, they reached the bottom and saw a massive black-scarred whale looking down at them, but the most notable thing was on her front. "Is that a Jolly Roger?" Fuyuto wondered, slightly cringing at the quality of it. "Poor whale," said Rindo, shaking her head.

The ship soon stopped next to the whale, who looked at them with big eyes. Then, after a few seconds, the whale opened its mouth. "Hello, strangers, and welcome to the Grand Line!" they heard.

Surprised by this, they exchanged looks. "It wasn't the whale, was it?" wondered Rindo, seeing them shrug. "Now! Allow me to swallow your ship!" suddenly said the voice before the whale opened his mouth and swallowed their ship.

~~~~~oOo~~~~~

"So we just got eaten by a whale?" asked (Y/N), making Shachi nod. "Yep," she said before he turned to the small island. "And a guy is standing on an island inside the whale?" he asked again, making Souta nod. "Seems like it," he replied.

His eyes then looked up at the crow nest where another person sat on it. "And this guy was talking to us when we were outside?" he asked, making Fuyune nod. "...that's the gist of it," she said, causing (Y/N) to get amused.

"Geez, the Grand Line is already so weird," he chuckled, making his crew laugh. "But how are we inside a whale and not getting eaten?" wondered Rindo, making them shrug. "Your guess is as good as mine," said Souta. "Ehehe, you guys seem so confused," said the person on the crown nest before they jumped down on the deck.