Page 5: End of Sundale Town's 'Iron Justice'

"Wealth"

"Fame"

"Power"

"The world had it won by one man: Gold Roger, the Pirate King. At his death, the words he spoke drove countless men out to sea."

'My treasure? It's yours if you want it. Find it! I left all there in one place!'

"And so men set sights on the Grand Line to pursue their dreams. As a result, the world has truly entered a Great Pirate Era!"

Back on the cliff, Riki looked down toward the sea (Y/N) and Rindo fell in and hummed to himself before bursting into laughter. "This kid is something," he smirked before looking behind him. "Did you finish sleeping? We're going down there," he ordered, seeing his men give him confused looks.

"But sir, didn't they fall into the sea?" one questioned, making Riki turn toward them entirely. "If you think that a fall like that would kill him, you're delusional," he began before walking toward the way they arrived. 'This guy won't die like this,' thought Riki as all his men followed him.

~~~~~oOo~~~~~

On the shore, Rindo dragged (Y/N) out of the water. "I-I thought pirates knew how to swim," she panted. Looking at her saviour, who was spitting the water, she saw him inhale. "I used to. But I ate a devil fruit, so I can't anymore," said (Y/N), resting on his back and looking at the sky.

"A devil fruit? I heard of it. But I don't know what it does," she wondered, tilting her head. Then, smiling at her, "It's a rare fruit that gives the person who eats it special powers but takes their ability to swim," (Y/N) said.

Rindo gained an excited expression. "Wow, that sounds so cool! But you said it was rare?" she saw him nod. "Mostly, you find them in nature. But you can also buy them," he explained. Shaking her head, she glanced at the sea before looking back at him.

"So what power do you have then?" she asked, which made (Y/N) laugh at her excitement. "I ate a Zoan named the Ox Ox Fruit Model Water Buffalo," he said.

Tilting her head in confusion, Rindo pondered, "Zo...an? What's that? And a water buffalo? Does that mean you're a buffalo?" she wondered, making (Y/N) laugh. Then, sitting up, "Tehehahaha! Yeah, we can say I'm a buffalo," he laughed, making her smile before continuing his explanation.