Page 30: Dawn of New Horizons

"The time is the Great Pirate Era!"

"Countless pirates fight desperately for the One Piece, the great treasure left behind by Gold Roger, the Pirate King."

"(Y/N) (L/N), a young man whose body can transform into a buffalo after eating the Ox Ox Fruit Model Water Buffalo, also takes the sea to become the Pirate King."

"As (Y/N) and his friends overcome numerous adventures, the World Government is less and less able to ignore their existence."

"The crew, on its way to the New World, will speed along the Grand Line again today!"

*Boom*

*Boom*

*Boom*

'Where am I?' wondered (Y/N) when he opened his eyes and glanced around. 'It looks like...another dream,' he realised. Around him, destruction and chaos reigned as he heard explosions and shouts, making him grimace at the cacophony.

'This is bone-chilling,' thought (Y/N) as everywhere he looked, he could see people lying unconscious as they were being treated. 'But why am I here?' he wondered before glancing at his outfit as he saw large bandages on his midsection.

"I got injured even in a dream, huh?" he chuckled as he glanced at the dark sky. "I guess some stuff doesn't change," he mumbled as he relaxed before sighing.

"You've awoken?" asked a sudden voice, making (Y/N) turn his head in said direction. "I'm relieved you are still here," said the person. In front of him stood a woman with her white hair flowing in the wind with a gentle expression.

"Sadly, it will only be mere moments from our incoming demise," said the woman, turning toward the battlefield. "I yearned for all of you to leave..." she paused as her voice grew sad. "But all of you were stubborn and decided to stay by my side," she explained before chuckling.

"We couldn't leave you to this fate," replied (Y/N), but he furrowed his brows after this. 'Wait, that wasn't me,' he realised as he saw the woman gaze at him.

"I didn't want you all to share the same fate I would," countered the woman before shaking her head. "In the end, it might be for the best," she started before taking a deep breath and smiling. "Our time on this world reached its crepuscule. But the new dawn is upon us!" she exclaimed, opening her arms and glancing at the sky.

"Our will is going to pass on to generations. And we will never be gone from this world..." she stated before turning toward (Y/N). "Because people only die when they are forgotten," explained the woman as she stepped toward (Y/N). Then, she put her forehead on his.