Page 18: Core Breakers - Part 2

"The time is the Great Pirate Era!"

"Countless pirates fight desperately for the One Piece, the great treasure left behind by Gold Roger, the Pirate King."

"(Y/N) (L/N), a young man whose body can transform into a buffalo after eating the Ox Ox Fruit Model Water Buffalo, also takes the sea to become the Pirate King."

"As (Y/N) and his friends overcome numerous adventures, the World Government is less and less able to ignore their existence."

"The crew, on its way to the New World, will speed along the Grand Line again today!"

Shachi's gaze fixed on the calm figure of Asagao, who regarded her coolly. Her slender fingers curled around the handle of her umbrella. "You're good," Asagao said, her voice carrying the open space between them. "But you're not good enough to defeat me," she said, making Shachi huff and a smile appear.

"Is that so? Then why haven't you beat me yet?" she asked, making Asagao hum. "Didn't you say it yourself?" she asked. "'You can't kill me that easy' were your words," she reminded before twirling her umbrella. "I might also be enjoying this fight," she mumbled, but Shachi heard her, causing her to smirk.

"You do, huh? Then let's not waste more time chatting," she said before stepping back. "Rankyaku!" said Shachi, throwing her leg and creating an air blade toward Asagao, who opened her umbrella and blocked it, creating a small cloud.

When the cloud dissipated, she couldn't see Shachi in front of her before hearing movements on her right. Asagao sidestepped in time for Shachi's fist to connect with the ground, creating a small crater. Then, not planning to stay on the defensive, Asagao lifted her umbrella and released a sharp sapphire spike toward Shachi.

Swiftly avoiding them, Shachi followed up with a punch aimed at Asagao's face. But she blocked it with her umbrella covered in sapphire, creating a shockwave. Suddenly, Asagao smiled, making Shachi furrow her brows. "Gemstone Geyser," she said before pillars of bleu stone rose.

Shachi barely avoided the first before being forced away as the columns followed her. In the corner of her eye, she saw some pillars falling toward her, making her narrow her eyes. 'From the ground and the sky?' she wondered while dodging before using 'Soru' to get close to Asagao.

As Shachi approached, Asagao's eyes gleamed with a sudden determination. She flicked her wrist, causing the umbrella to morph and shift before Shachi's eyes. Suddenly, it was a long, thin rapier. The blade shimmered with a deep blue hue. "Azure Edge," she said.

Shachi's eyes widened in surprise, but she quickly regained her composure and jumped over the first strike. Asagao moved fluidly, almost hypnotic in their grace, as she attacked Shachi with a flurry of quick and precise thrusts.