Page 12: The Strongest of East Blue

"Wealth"

"Fame"

"Power"

"The world had it won by one man: Gold Roger, the Pirate King. At his death, the words he spoke drove countless men out to sea."

'My treasure? It's yours if you want it. Find it! I left all there in one place!'

"And so men set sights on the Grand Line to pursue their dreams. As a result, the world has truly entered a Great Pirate Era!"

*Wham*

*Wham*

The sound of hard-hitting could be heard in the forest of Grimdale, where we could see (Y/N) striking different targets. "Ironbreaker!" he shouted before punching through a tree. Not too far from him, we could see Tora looking at him with crossed arms.

'I think he is ready now,' she thought before smiling. 'Let's test it out,' she suddenly appeared before (Y/N). Seeing his mother's sudden arrival, (Y/N) didn't have time to question it before being forced to dodge when her fist hit where he stood.

"Still sharp, I see. That's good. You won't get sneaked attacked easily," she said. Gaining some distance, (Y/N) smiled at her. "Thanks to you," he said, remembering all the time she bashed him when he wasn't paying attention around him.

"Shehehehahaha! It was for your good," she responded before taking a stance, making (Y/N) follow suit. "So you want to spar now? Seems good to me," he said before seeing Tora rush at him quickly.

Tightening his muscle, (Y/N) saw her rear her fist back. "Ironbreaker!" they both shouted before colliding their fists and creating a shockwave that blew the grass underneath them. Then, seeing a slight opening, (Y/N) stepped forward to catch Tora off-guard with a middle kick.

However, to his dismay, she backflipped over it and tried to land an overhead kick that he managed to block with his forearms. "Not too bad," said Tora before she dodged a right hook from (Y/N) and deflected another kick.

"Flying Axe Kick!" roared (Y/N) as Tora rolled to the side and watched as (Y/N) created a small crater where he hit, making her smile. 'He is ready to learn it,' thought Tora, seeing (Y/N) approach again. "Ironbreaker!" he said before landing a clean hit on her.

But to his shock, Tora didn't move and only smirked at him. "Indestructible," she said while tanking the attack. She brought her fist up and landed an uppercut, making (Y/N) stagger back before looking up and widening his eyes.