Page 20: Resurgence of the Dark Swordswoman

"The time is the Great Pirate Era!"

"Countless pirates fight desperately for the One Piece, the great treasure left behind by Gold Roger, the Pirate King."

"(Y/N) (L/N), a young man whose body can transform into a buffalo after eating the Ox Ox Fruit Model Water Buffalo, also takes the sea to become the Pirate King."

"As (Y/N) and his friends overcome numerous adventures, the World Government is less and less able to ignore their existence."

"The crew, on its way to the New World, will speed along the Grand Line again today!"

*Clash*

*Clash*

*Shing*

The sound of swords clashing resonated in the room before Asbor got sent flying again. 'Who the hell is this woman? And how do they know her?' he wondered, baffled to see such a fighter in their rank. 'Was she hiding this whole time?' he asked before shaking his head.

'It doesn't matter,' he growled in his mind. Then, straightening up, he glared at Mamoru before his body pulsed again. "I don't know where you came from. But I won't let you destroy everything I have achieved so far," he said, running at her.

Asbor's speed was nothing Kioku and Skylar had seen before, as they couldn't see Asbor running around them. "Mamoru..." called Kioku, seeing her not moving before she heard swords clashing again.

"How?!?" asked Asbor, surprised that she managed to follow his movements. "You are not the fastest fighter I clashed with before," she said, causing his eyes to widen before he growled. "Don't fuck with me!" shouted Asbor, bringing his sword down as Mamoru blocked it before he disappeared again.

'If I can't hit her, then I will do one better,' he thought as his eyes locked on Kioku and Skylar, who were near Kai's body. A wicked grin grew as he put his plan in motion and suddenly appeared behind the two. 'I got you...' he said.

But his victory was short-lived when Mamoru was before him with a look that could kill. 'Impossible...' he thought before being hit by her sword, making him cough blood and sent away. "I won't allow you to hurt them anymore," she glared as Kioku's eyes were wide behind her.

"She managed to hurt him?" she wondered before hearing coughing and seeing Kai waking up. "...it's her...sword," he coughed before she helped him sit up. "Kai..." lingered Skylar with tears in her eyes, making him smile at her. "You shouldn't cry...it doesn't suit you," he said, making her scoff before she looked back at Mamoru.

"What do you mean it's her sword, Lord Kai?" wondered Kioku, making Kai cough. "It's not a regular sword," he explained, earning a confused look from her. "Her sword is one of the twenty-one Great Grade Blades," continued Skylar, seeing as Mamoru effortlessly blocked Asbor's attacks.