Page 26: A Royal Welcome in the Eterna Kingdom

"The time is the Great Pirate Era!"

"Countless pirates fight desperately for the One Piece, the great treasure left behind by Gold Roger, the Pirate King."

"(Y/N) (L/N), a young man whose body can transform into a buffalo after eating the Ox Ox Fruit Model Water Buffalo, also takes the sea to become the Pirate King."

"As (Y/N) and his friends overcome numerous adventures, the World Government is less and less able to ignore their existence."

"The crew, on its way to the New World, will speed along the Grand Line again today!"

"She is like you?" wondered Fuyuto before looking at the woman and squinting his eyes. "Is she your long-lost cousin or something?" he asked. Chuckling, (Y/N) shook his head as he heard Shachi sigh beside him. "Aye, come on now! I don't do this on purpose!" he complained, making the first mate roll her eyes.

"...but the fact that it has already happened three times doesn't help your case," said Fuyune, making (Y/N) scratch his head. "Three times?" wondered the woman, making the crew's attention go back to her. "Wait..." she lingered before her eyes widened.

The woman suddenly appeared in front of (Y/N), eyes full of excitement as she grabbed his arms. "You met others like us?!? You're so lucky! Where are they? Can you show me?" she asked while shaking (Y/N) after every question.

Before (Y/N) could answer her questions, a blade came close to the woman's throat. "Oh? You have some strong killer intent," she realised. She saw Fuyune glaring at her, which caused a smile to grow on her face. "Borororo! Do you want to kill me?" she wondered.

Not responding, Fuyune tightened the grip on her axe as (Y/N) could see a dangerous glint in her eyes. "...step away from (Y/N)," warned Fuyune as the woman's hand was ready to reach for one of her swords. "And what if I don't?" she taunted with a smirk.

"Now that you drew your weapon, you put your life on the line," she said as Fuyune's glare hardened. "...this is more than a threat...this is a warning," said Fuyune as the woman's hand reached her sword handle.

Before they could fight, (Y/N) put his hand on Fuyune's shoulder to stop her. "You weren't planning on fighting, were you?" he asked the woman. Tilting her head in confusion, "No. But she drew her weapon on me first," she said before looking at Mamoru and narrowing her eyes.

'She is dangerous,' she realised before (Y/N)'s voice broke her thought. "Don't mind her..." he lingered, making the woman look at him. "We recently had a...tough time, so we are on edge," he explained, making the woman nod.

"Well, when you have a tough time, the only good thing to do is..." she paused before hitting her chest. "Eat a lot of food!" she said with a huge smile. "That's what I'm saying!" said Rindo, earning a chuckle from the crew.