Page 23: Unveiling Destiny: The Minks Tribe's Legacy

"The time is the Great Pirate Era!"

"Countless pirates fight desperately for the One Piece, the great treasure left behind by Gold Roger, the Pirate King."

"(Y/N) (L/N), a young man whose body can transform into a buffalo after eating the Ox Ox Fruit Model Water Buffalo, also takes the sea to become the Pirate King."

"As (Y/N) and his friends overcome numerous adventures, the World Government is less and less able to ignore their existence."

"The crew, on its way to the New World, will speed along the Grand Line again today!"

Commercial District

"Spicy Crescent!" came Rindo's voice as she kicked the approaching group of minks at lightning speed. "Why are they still going?" she panted as she saw Shachi jumping over a mink before using them as a stepping stone. "Rankyaku!" she shouted as an air blade left her foot, sending the minks flying. "They must have a deep hatred for outsiders," concluded Shachi.

By now, the commercial district was left somewhat empty as the crowd dissipated when the fight took a more serious tone. "At least no one will get caught in the crossfire," said Rindo with relief. Looking around, Shachi finally noticed how the district emptied itself. "That's good," she said, seeing the down group standing up again.

"Sheesh, you made a number on them," came a voice behind the two, making them abruptly turn toward it. They saw a mink with grey fur that gradient to blue and had silver eyes. He wore a gold and dark blue outfit.

"So you guys are the outsiders, huh?" he asked before tapping his chin. "And you dealt with them all with no problem," he realised. Suddenly, the mink smirked mischievously, making a gun-like motion with his hand before firing a blue bullet near the head of one of the defeated minks.

"Stop pretending to be down," he taunted, causing them to rise to their feet abruptly. "That's more like it," he said as the other minks slowly stood up, which surprised Shachi and Rindo, who believed they were genuinely defeated. Confusion clouded their minds as they exchanged bewildered glances. 'So they were pretending?' wondered Rindo, sharing the same thought as Shachi.

"Your duty here is done, so go back," he said, making the minks look at each other. "But Edward-san..." lingered a mink who saw the now-named Edward point his fingers at him. "Don't make me repeat myself," he said, making the mink nod before they all left, leaving Shachi and Rindo with Edward.

Seeing them leave, Edward turned to the two. "Now, I have been instructed to bring you to the palace..." he lingered, making the two exchange looks. "But I don't feel like it," Edward said, pointing his fingers at them.

"Last time outsiders were here, they caused problems. So I wonder how tough you all are," he challenged, which earned a sigh from Shachi. "Every time..." she mumbled, which made Rindo chuckle next to her. "One day, maybe we won't have to fight when we meet new people," she said, but Shachi shook her head with a smile.