Page 4: Onward to the Marine Base! What is going on here?

"Wealth"

"Fame"

"Power"

"The world had it won by one man: Gold Roger, the Pirate King. At his death, the words he spoke drove countless men out to sea."

'My treasure? It's yours if you want it. Find it! I left all there in one place!'

"And so men set sights on the Grand Line to pursue their dreams. As a result, the world has truly entered a Great Pirate Era!"

"Alright, we finally reach Sundale Town!" cheered Usagi when she landed on the sandy floor. "Weren't you stressed a few seconds ago?" laughed her sister, making Usagi look away with crossed arms. "I don't know what you are talking about," she mumbled, which earned a laugh from the two before the trio made their way toward the village.

As the three headed toward the village, they heard a commotion. "You brat! We will show you!" screeched an angry voice. They could see four people surrendering, a single girl holding an axe. "You don't scare me! Come at me, you extras!" she roared before launching toward them.

She swung her axe down toward the closest pirate, forcing him to block her with his sword, giving his friend enough time to try to attack her back. Unfortunately, she was ready and ducked under their sword, making them hit their ally.

"Get out of my way!" the girl screamed before sending two of the people away with one swing of her axe. Looking at the last one, she glared at him. "Tell your captain that I, Yudai, will kick his ass! And free this island!" she ran at him and hit him with her axe, making him unconscious.

A silence fell before the trio saw the girl turn toward them with a glare. "You want some, too?" she asked before spitting and tightening her hold on her axe.

They could see she was a fair-skinned girl with shoulder-length brown hair, red tips and blue eyes. She wore a white zip-up shirt under a thigh-length brown coat, a brown skirt, dark red thighs and brown boots with red laces.

Not alert by the hostility shown toward them (Y/N) spoke, "No, we're good. We're just here to escort our friend," he said, which made the girl narrow her eyes.

"So, you're not with those pirates?" she asked. Shaking her head, Shachi responded, "Nope, we're just bringing her to the marine base," which brought Yudai's attention to her before she locked eyes with Usagi.