Page 25: The Bludgeon Pirates in danger! (Y/N)'s last ditch effort

"The time is the Great Pirate Era!"

"Countless pirates fight desperately for the One Piece, the great treasure left behind by Gold Roger, the Pirate King."

"(Y/N) (L/N), a young man whose body can transform into a buffalo after eating the Ox Ox Fruit Model Water Buffalo, also takes the sea to become the Pirate King."

"As (Y/N) and his friends overcome numerous adventures, the World Government is less and less able to ignore their existence."

"The crew, on its way to the New World, will speed along the Grand Line again today!"

'If we don't find a way to get out of here...' lingered (Y/N) while gritting his teeth. 'We might all die,' he realised grimly. 'This can't end here,' he thought before hearing Fuyune wince behind him. 'No...it won't end here. Not for them,' he concluded.

"Shachi..." called (Y/N), making his first mate look up. "Take Fuyune back to the ship," he said, which made Shachi widen her eyes. "I can't leave you..." she lingered when she saw (Y/N)'s body tremble slightly. "And I won't let you die because I'm not able to protect you," he replied, causing Shachi to lower her head.

"...I'm sorry...(Y/N)," groaned Fuyune, which made (Y/N) smile at her. "It's okay," he reassured her before his eyes shifted to Shachi. "How do you expect me just to leave you behind..." mumbled Shachi as her hair hid her eyes.

"I don't like it either. But there are no other choices," said (Y/N). Then, looking back toward the unknown group, he saw Tadami smirking at them while twirling his kamas.

"You saw how strong he is, and we couldn't do anything," he reminded her, causing Shachi to grit her teeth. "So, as your captain, the least I can do is give you enough time to get away from here," he said, which made Shachi's body tremble in frustration.

"Shachi..." called (Y/N) when she still didn't move, making her look at his back. "That's an order," he said. Shachi tightened her fists and tore a part of her shirt to tie it around Fuyune's wounds to put pressure on.

"...I won't forgive you if you die," she said before putting Fuyune on her back as she glared at (Y/N). "And if you do...I will bring you back and kill you myself," she declared, which made (Y/N) laugh. "That's a promise," he said as Shachi closed her eyes. "I will bring you back," she promised before using 'Soru' to escape.

"Oh my! Where do you think you're going?" said Tadami, who blitzed beside her as he swung his kama. "Indestructible," came (Y/N)'s voice as he stepped in front of him to block the attack. "What a captain you are to take this for your crewmate," laughed Tadami.

Taking a deep breath, (Y/N) smiled painfully at him. "I can't...let you attack them," he said, making Tadami smirk. "As if you could stop us," he replied, pulling his arm back to retract the kama lunged into (Y/N)'s abdomen.