Beginning.

SARA'S POV:

It was the morning of our wedding. I am getting married. Yayy. I was up since 5 and currently it was 7, the make up artists were doing my makeup and finally they were done. Now I have to wear the 'nauvari' saree which is a task in itself but I am willing to do anything to get united with my love.

Currently Aditi and the make up artists were making me wear it since Aditi knew how to wear it. And in an hour I was ready. Huff it took long. We have the Marathi wedding at 11. Still two hours to go.

I looked at myself in the mirror and I was looking divine. Now don't say I am self obsessed. Jab dikhte hai acche to bolna bhi chahiye, hehe.

Currently I was wearing all green bangles since those symbolise with the red ones in Punjabi rituals.

I was tied the 'mandval' on my head and honestly I love the way I look by this. This was so beautiful and dreamy for me. I wonder how will Shub react when he gets to see me since after night he was not allowed to even have a look at me or my photo. Poor boy, hehe.

There were many rituals to be done before Shubman arrives so we hurried well my family hurried. First we had the Ganpati Puja where we worshipped for our bright future followed by devdevak which was calling deity to the wedding mandap. And then Gurihar Puja where I worshipped Pravati maa for our prosperous life. My mama offered me some rice which I was made to offer to godess.

And finally it was time. I was carried by my brother and maternal uncle to the venue where everyone blessed me and then came Shubman. I stood in a room at the side. Shubman was supposed to come on a horse but ab London mai kaha se ghoda laaye.

Aditi: Shubman lag to mast Raha hai. Hai na Sara?

Aditi teased me and I laughed.

"Yaa gives me tough competition na."

Shubman arrived and he stood at the doorstep. Maa did his aarti and pulled his nose a little to which he scrunched his nose but laughed.

Later he was led to the stage by his maternal uncle and was made to sit on the paat. Then it was my time. I was led to the paat with my maternal uncle. I didn't dare to look up. But Aditi who was beside me nudged me to do so and I did and there he was.

SHUBMAN'S POV:

There she was, my beautiful baby walking towards me shining in her ethereal beauty. I kept looking at her and I felt wet on my cheeks. Oh I began crying. I wiped the tears and as soon as she was near me I held my hand out for her. She immediately held onto it and she sat beside me.

"You are looking more beautiful than I imagined."

"You look handsome too bubs. And don't cry baby."

"I won't but all this makes me emotional."

"I know. I love you."

When our pretty long conversation was over we were made to stand up.

POV END.

They both stood up and an 'antarpat' was held in between them restricting their vision to see each other. Shahneel and Arjun stood beside them holding the varmala.

The priest chanted the mantras while saying 'Shub mangala savdhaan' at the end of every mantra and the people present there kept throwing rice and flowers on them. After the mantras ended the antarpat was removed and everyone clapped.

They both were handed the varmala and Sara was asked to make him wear it first. Shubman went down on his one knee and she gave him a very graceful smile while everyone present there hooted. She made him wear it and then herself bent down. Shubman put the varmala on her and again flowers were showered on them.