Walk.

"Shubh it was really nice meeting you. I am so glad I bumped into you."

"Ohh is that so miss Sara? May God keep bumping us even more then."

"Haha..I am hosting a party tomorrow here will you be able to come? You can bring Ishan and his girlfriend too."

"I would have loved to Sara but unfortunately we both are going to South Africa tomorrow you know next series is coming."

"Ohh yeah I totally forgot maybe some other time. All the best for you next match."

"I don't know if I will be able to perform in the next match,I have a gut feeling that I won't ."

"No are you mad? My gut says you are gonna score a century. And when you will have one you will definitely thank me."

"Ohh then let's see. Btw your house. I really enjoyed spending time with you Sara. We will meet soon hopefully."

"Yeah soon. Bye bye"

Shubhman started walking back to his flat and turned to see her still looking at him and waving a bye. After all this time when his form was going low someone had wished for him to score a century. He felt happy as if his heart is dancing.

Shubhman's POV~
When I reached the flat I saw Ishan phellowed on the couch. Kya Karu Mai is bande ka bohot alsi hai pata nahi cricketer kaise ban gaya.

"Bhai tu aa Gaya Kasi Rahi aapki date? Maine kaha tha mujhko gut feeling hai aaj bhabhi jaroor milengi."

He gave me a goofy smile and I blushed. Ughh Shubhman not a perfect time to blush.

"Tu pagal wagal hai kya. Woh sirf dost bani hai bhabhi kya hota hai?"

"Ha Bhai sab pehle aise hi bolte hai Mai bhi bolta tha phir dekh mujhe Aditi mil gayi. Bata na Bhai kya kya hua kiss wiss kuch?"

"Ishan gadhe woh Sachin sir ki beti hai wo mujhse kyun hi pyaar karegi?"

"Shub pyaar ka aisa kuch nahi hota bas ho jata hai. Aur kya hua agar woh Sachin sir ki beti hai usko feelings nahi hai kya?"

"Aree feelings hai broo par mujhse jyaada acche ladke bhi to aaye honge uski zindagi mai. Waise to wo single hai abhi I mean abhi kya wo kabhi relationship mai bhi nahi aayi par phir bhi mai kyu?"

Just then my phone pinged with a message and Ishan laughed.

"Dikha dikha bhabhi ka message hai na?"

He snatched the phone from my hand and read the message. Ofcourse kamine ko mera password pata hai.

"Hi Shubh it was really good meeting you. Hope you reached home safe. And once again all the best for your match."

I couldn't help but blush. Aaj dimples kuch zyada hi bahar aa rahe hai mere.

"Dekh aur tu keh raha tha bhabhi tujhe kyun dekhengi."

"Thik hai bhai maanli Teri baat. Agar Aisa hai to dekhenge kab bhagwaan Hume phir milayenge. Abhi tu soja kal jaldi flight hai."

Ishan looked at me and gave me a goofy smile again. I tell you isse bada dramebaaz maine apni zindagi mai kabhi nahi dekha. But I literally pushed him in his room and went off to my room.

I always love taking a shower before going to sleep. I went to take a shower but whenever I closed my eyes all I could see was her face.Sara.

Sara yaar kya ho tum?

POV end.

Shubhman quickly remembered that Sara had messaged him and he got out of the washroom.

"Thank you Sara. It means a lot. Maybe you can come and watch the match and also see me score a century and I will also get to thank you personally."

"Ohh how sweet Shubh but I don't think I will be able to do that I have some prior commitments to fulfill."

"Alright pretty good night then."

"Good night. Toodless."

Shubhman kept his phone aside and looked through the window. His day was so nice today. He liked Sara. He wanted to know her more. He finally pushed his thoughts aside and went to sleep.

It was no less for Sara as soon as she reached home she messaged Shubhman and then called her best friend Vedika. She told her everything about him,all his small details.

"Ohh girl you seem to like him a lot ha?

"I don't know Ved isn't it too early?

"No sara love doesn't see time it's comes naturally."

"Ik and ya I kinda think that he likes me too his blush says it all."

"Ohh how I wish it to be truee. And let me tell you I also feel something is going to happen."

"We will see Ved. Oh btw he is asking me to come see his match in SA. Should I go? I have told him that I have prior work commitments but I feel like going and anyways it's been so long since I have been on a vacation. What do you think?"

"I think you should definitely go the universe is giving you signals babe. Why to neglect it?"

"Ohk I will try my best. I love you Ved. Good night."

"Good night girl. Have dreams of your Shubh."

Sara smiled as she cut the call. Ya it was right, after he went all she could see was him everywhere. She decided to surprise him at the stadium and right now just sleep.

_________________________
Disclaimer: This is just my imagination and not anything related to personal life of our leads.

Please vote and comment and do share your reviews.

Thank you.

💗