Joy.

Despite of sleeping very late last night Shubman and Sara got up early without any complaints. Shubman was quite dull since morning but he kept a smile whenever he was with people.

For some reason today Sara reached earlier on the haldi venue which was filled with their families. Just as Sara entered she was surrounded by people who were praising her beauty. She thanked everyone politely and excusing herself went towards the ICT wives group.

Anushka: You look so beautiful baby.

Sara: Thank you Bhabhi. Even you are looking heavenly.

Ritika: Ohh Sara when it's your wedding no one looks more beautiful than the bride. She has a different glow on her face.

Devisha: That's true and Sara you are looking gorgeous.

Sara smiled at them. Her yellow coloured crop top and the flary pants complementing her body features quite well. The decorations were top notch. It was everything she dreamed of for her wedding.

Just a few minutes later the people started bustling since the groom had arrived. Shubman wore a simple yet elegant yellow kurta with white pants. He was accompanied by all the men of ICT who danced on the dhol which was played when he arrived.

Finally there dance stopped. Anjali did his arti and he was brought in. Both Shubman and Sara were made to sit beside each other. Sara looked at him and he smiled.

"I am very proud of you my boy and I love you."

"I love you too."

They both whispered and that's when Shubman realised this is not the time to be lost. It was his wedding after all. He forgot all his worries and started enjoying the rasam. Not a single person present there spoke anything about the squad since they were currently with their families and this was the time to enjoy.

Shahneel: Bhai bhabhi agar aapka khusur pusur ho gaya ho to hum rasam start kre?

She asked teasingly and Shubman rolled his eyes while Sara blushed.

Shubman: Karo na kisne mana Kiya hai.

Ishan: ulta chor kotwal ko daatein.

Keart: Accha shh baccho ki tarah mat lado. Aur Shub tu apna kurta nikal le.

Shubman: Kya mummy mujhe meri ijjat pyaari hai. Mai kyu kapde nikalu?

Everyone present there hit their hands to the head shaking their heads in disbelief.

Keart: thappad khana hai tenu?

Shubman: Nahi mumma.

He whined since she was asking this infront of his sasural wale.

Ishan: nahi aunty aap ek laga do uske Bina ye na manega.

Shubman: chup saale Teri bhi baari aayegi ek din. Kyu Aditi?

Aditi: Shub pehle tum apne pe dhyaan do.

Ishan: dekha meri wali bhi meri tarah hi hai savage.

Keart: Ab tum dono thappad khaoge. Shub tu kurta nikal.

Shubman got quite and removed his kurta. His biceps became visible and his abs. Ohh they were to die for.

Ishan: koi meri jaan pe dore nahi dalega.

Virat: chup hoja Bhai kitna badbad krega.

Everyone laughed as Ishan kept his finger on his lips. Keart looked at Shubman, her eyes watering. How much she dreamed of getting her son married. And here she is moreover with the perfect girl he could ever have.