Ride(🌚)

Sara's POV:

When we were in the Brighton I really wishes to stay there my whole life cause it was so beautiful and with my perfect Shubi by my side it was more than just beautiful.

It's our 2nd day here and right now I am getting ready alone. Why you ask me? Because Shubman has arranged a date for me and he left me a cute note about this when I was sleeping with a flower.

Flowers guyss..extra points to my already perfect boyfriend.

Soon I was ready in red again because it's his favourite colour and did I have any other choice? No because he left that red dress. But I am not complaining it's the most beautiful red dress I have ever seen.

Again points for the dress. Aaj to ye ladka mujhe rula dega🥹

I looked at the time and it was already 8, I can't make him wait after everything he has done. I received his message about the driver waiting and went down soon. It was just a 15 mins ride and soon I reached.

The moment I stepped out I was rewarded with flower petals. I am gonna cry now, so hard. I looked up but there was nothing. How did they even fell?

I could see a girl walking towards me from afar. She came and wished me.

"Good evening mam please follow me. You will meet sir soon."

I smiled at her and she led me the way. As we kept walking forward I was getting mesmerized by the surrounding. It was so peaceful,bright and lovely. Just the way I like. We have been together for 7 months now and he already knows everything about me.

Soon the lady went away and I saw my Man.

Yes only my MAN guys.

He looked at me and gave me impressive smile. He came forward and hugged me while I hugged him back.

"You look so pretty, so so pretty. I can't even describe your beauty in words."

"Well you just did Mr Gill."

He laughed. He held my hand and I went with him. Soon I saw the beautiful setup he had made only for us. It was dark but only the setup shined and I could just keep my eyes open wide.

What did I even do to deserve such good deeds.

"Let's go baby the food will get cold."

I didn't say anything but we went and sat on the chairs. He filled our plates and forwarded the first bite to me.

"How's the food baby?"

"It's delicious."

It was soo delicious that I could literally have a foodgasm right here. Hehe!

"I know right. Ishan suggested me this food. You know he is a duffer but never in the food choices. Haha."

Ofcourse my Sautan but good wali.

"Hey he is not a duffer. Don't call him that actually he is cute."

"Ya will tell you who's more cute when we go back."

He smirked and I blushed. Ofcourse mujhe aata hi kya hai blush karne ke alawa uske saamne.

"Don't blush we won't be able to finish the food then. I can loose my control anytime now."

"Shut up kitne besharam ho tum. Koi aisi baate krta hai kya khaate waqt."

"Ohh really then who was it last night telling me Shubman fast please while you were eating the food and I was eating you just to complete your fantasy."