Firsts.

After watching the house thoroughly, filling her heart fully Sara finally decided to leave the beautiful house. Shubman took her to his farmhouse where they were to stay for the night.

It was almost evening. They had come here at lunch time.

"Let's have dinner abhi. Then we can go to the farmhouse. What say?"

"Sounds good but baki sab?"

"Baki sab ko maaro goli aur apne pyaare se boyfriend pe nazar rakho kahi phisal na Jaye tumhare haath se."

"Haha very funny. Mai nahi unko goli marungi aur tum to jaa hi nahi sakte. Rehloge mere bina?"

"Kabhi nahi."

"See I told you."

"On that note, today it's gonna be only me and you and no one else as they are busy."

He gave her a delvish smirk and she blushed just at the thought of being alone with him for the night. Shubman looked at her with mischief filled in his eyes while she could just shift his face away from her on the road and laugh at his antics.

Soon they reached a restaurant which was one of Shubman's friends so they didn't have to worry about privacy. Shubman ordered authentic Punjabi food as Sara wished to have it.

The food was delicious would be an understatement. She loved the food, not that she was trying it for the first time but it was the first time for her like properly coming in Punjab and having the food.

After the food was over Sara asked for the dessert.

"What should we eat in the dessert?"

"Tum apna dekh lo Mera to fix hai."

"Kya?"

"You."

Sara's cheeks got flooded with blood and she looked down to control the smile itching to come on her face. Her hands went on her face and he laughed looking at her.

"Besharam."

"Aree what besharam it's the fact right."

"Shh let's go."

"Ohh very eager ha let's go."

Sara playfully swatted his arm and he paid the bill. Soon they were in the car and just like that with all the talking and teasing they reached his farmhouse.

When they reached Sara was again in aww of the farmhouse. It was just beauty. It had greenery all around it and some eye catching mountain when seen from the balcony.

"I hope you liked this."

"Shh let me enjoy the view."

Shubman laughed at her antics and went to get fresh. He had kept changed for them already and soon he was out afresh. Sara was still standing in the balcony of the bedroom enjoying the cold air hit her face.

Shubman sneakily led his hands on her waist taking her in a backhug and nibbled on her neck. Sara closed her eyes in pleasure and leaned back on him.

"Should we go in? It's cold here."

"Why this feels so nice."

"But if I stand here for some more time I will definitely fall sick and trust me you don't want to waste time in taking care of me."

"If ever this happens and I am supposed to take care of you I won't be wasting my time Shub. I will be loving you a little more at that time."

"Ok mam but should we now?"

The One Mine💗On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara