Destination!?

Once the team was back home Shubman found his parents and his sister waiting for him at the airport. He had asked them to reach Mumbai before he lands and so here they were.

As soon as he spotted his family he went near them and they quickly made their way out since the paps wouldn't let them talk only. His mother hugged him once they were in the car and kissed his head.

"You played so well. So proud of you."

"Thank you mumma."

"Ha beta it was too good."

"On that note Shub Sara ne to congratulate Kiya hi hoga na."

Shahneel spoke with mischief clearly sparkling in her eyes and they all laughed when he blushed on that.

"Ab itna bhi kya sharmana beta ji ab shaadi krne wale ho."

"Shh di chup raho."

With light banter around they reached Sara's house. Shubman had already informed them about his arrival and Sara's parents gladly hosted them.

They all sat down in the living room and Shubman sighed. He was quite tired from the journey but chose to stay silent.

"Shubman beta Sara kept saath jao aur fresh ho jao aur phir neeche aa jana."

"Nahi aunty mai thik hu."

"Nahi beta jao tum thak gaye hoge. Waise bhi bohot lambi flight hoti hai."

"Maa mai leke jaata hu na Sara kyu?"

"Arjun shh Sara you go baby."

"Haa Maa. Shubman chalo."

Shubman gave sara a smirk and got up. He asked his parents to talk with them and he will come back soon. Sara gave him a side glance and started walking and he followed her.

Soon they reached her room and asked soon as he entered he locked the door.

"Aey why did you lock the door?"

"You don't know?"

"Ya but what will others think."

"Let them think what they want. First you come here."

He said as he leaned back on the door and she came forward. He pulled her more closer and hugged her sighing in her long hair. She hugged him back with equal force and kissed his neck.

"I missed you so much. Very very much."

"I missed you too."

"Bas kuch din aur and then you will be all mine. You will travel with me ok."

"Ha baba bad ka bad mai dekh lenge. Pehle get fresh cause you know you are stinking."

Shubman made a bad face cause he knew she was only teasing him but nevertheless he broke their hug and kissing her head went in the washroom to get fresh. Sara waited until he came back and then gave him a towel.

"You know Virat Bhai has invited us for a dinner since you know we have decided to get married and he wanted to celebrate."

"Sure we will go. But when?"

"He said whenever you are free. And I said okay."

"We can go day after tomorrow let them rest for tomorrow."

"Sounds good to me and now let's go I am ready."

Sara nodded at him and they both went down.

"Aree wah bohot jaldi aa gaye mujhe laga kal aaoge."