Goodbyes.

It was the last day of Shubman with Sara, even though he was gonna be in England still they won't be able to meet since Sara had her her exams in the coming days and he didn't wanted her to loose focus.

"I will miss you Sara. So much. I will miss your face in the morning. I will miss your handmade coffee, I will miss our cozy cuddles and late-night talks and everything. Please don't let me go."

"I will miss you too bubs but it is not possible right. We will meet very soon and I can maybe even surprise you just like you did this time."

"Yes but I still don't wanna go."

"I love you Shubi. Please be a good boy now you have so much left to pack."

"Let it be here no next time I won't need to carry whole lot of luggage."

"You sure? Won't you need clothes there?"

"Ya I will buy what is Ishaan for. Hehe."

"Yaa that's right too. Okay I will keep. I will wear your shirt whenever I will miss you."

"Ohh nice idea then give me one of your shirt or top I will keep it too."

"What you are gonna wear my top and roam around?"

"Hahaha not funny I will keep it close to my heart."

"But what's the need I am already in your heart. Right?"

"Ya but still I want one."

"Ok you stubborn head and then don't call me complaining about how Ishan is teasing you over keeping my shirt."

"Ya ya I won't I am a good boy."

"Yes my good boy."

Shubman finally pulled Sara towards himself and kept his hot lips on hers. It was a sweet passionate kiss in which both were participating equally. Shubman slid his hand over her waist and pulled her more in him. Finally he broke the kiss and kissed her nose.

Sara kept her hand on his light stubble.

"I like this light stubble leave it more often."

"As my pretty wishes. Don't ever leave me Sara. I won't be able to survive then."

"I won't Sara promise."

"You were so naughty these days LilG now once you come to India then I will show you who's real naughty."

"Ya ya Mr. Obsessed. Aise hi nahi Arjun mere pranks se darta."

"He is your brother baby. Brother's ko apni sister se Darna hi padta hai."

"Don't challenge me kuch din baad tum bhi darne lagoge."

"Ohh I am scared now."

Both laughed over this and Shubman again kept his lips on her. It was a surreal moment for him, to be with her and to be able to hold her. God knows when they will meet next time.

"Don't you think we should tell our parents about us. It's high time now."

"Ya you are right but how will I face Sachin Sir. Meri pehle se hi phatti hai unke saamne."

"Aree it's so easy just say Gill to pagal hai Gill dewaana hai aapki Sara kept piche."

"Hahaha what a joke Sara what a joke. Wo mujhe pura sunne se pehle Ghar se bahar nikal denge."

"Aree why you sing so well and I will be there na with you. Always and forever."

"I know next time when we both will be in Mumbai I will come. I have to ask Seb about my schedule and you ask your team too. Maybe around Diwali time we will be free. Ohh ya you know I was thinking to buy an apartment in Mumbai you know so we can meet frequently there. How's the idea?"