Confessions ll

Sara's POV:

I was quite relaxed the next day since I knew Maa Baba will understand me. They have always given freedom to me and Arjun though I never had any boyfriend thing earlier.

It was the time. Thank god Baba was free today and even Maa. We all sat for the breakfast. Arjun was time to time looking at me and laughing. Isko to mai baad mai dekh lungi.

"Kya hua Arjun tum usko dekh ke kyu has rahe ho subah se."

"Baba ti swata sangel tumhala."

(Baba she will tell you herself.)

"Sara beta batao kya baat hai."

"Baba woh."

Even though I was up confidently but now it was all gone tel lene. Common Sara you can do it. I am sure Shubman must have told his family.

"Sara beta itna nervous kya hona bolo tum."

"Maa bol rahi hu pehle Pani pi lu."

"Maa Baba isse na hoga  mai bata deta hu."

"Arjun no shut your mouth brother."

"Ok ok chill pill Sis."

"Shh Arjun let her speak."

"Baba maa actually you know like I.. I have a boyfriend."

Haash finally I said it. Now time to look up in their eyes. I hope they trust me. I looked up and saw Arjun smiling wide. Even Shahneel must have given this reaction.

Baba was silent while Maa was casually eating her breakfast as if she already saw this coming. What is happening guys. Someone speak up please.

"Baba Maa atleast say something."

"What to say Sara baby I already knew it."

"Anjaliii."

"Ya Sachin I knew it already. What do you think Sara I don't know you. You were being on your phone all day, frequent London trips and as far as I know currently all your friends are in Budapest while only you are here and that too today you came otherwise you were in London."

And I looked at her wide eyed. Mothers do know everything.

"Wahh mother India what a sight of spy."

"Anjali this is not fair why didn't you tell me?"

"I was waiting for her to tell Sachin. She is our daughter I knew one day she will come out with this."

"Waise Sara who is the boy?"

"Baba you know him very well actually."

"Kaise Arjun ka koi dost hai kya?"

"Nahi Baba kuch bhi matlab. Woh Indian Cricket Team mai khelta hai."

"Hain. Jitna mai jaanta hu usme kaun hai beta khud batado."

"Shubman.. Shubman Gill."

"Kya Shubman Gill. Wahh beta kya choice hai. Good."

POV end.

Sara knew her father would take it lightly. Thank God he already knew Shubman and his cricket. Even if Shubman wouldn't be that great help would have still agreed for that boy.

"Achha Sara when are you making me meet him. Your Baba and brother to already have met him."

"Ma we all will meet at a private hotel today evening he will come with his family."